Believe

vaiovann

Still Fresh
3933806018_fec09722bc.jpg

Polossatik said:
Will this be ported to Ångström?

I really hope it, it will be nice to see this running in Ângström, but i think its x86 bassed...
¿¿¿¿lol????

Last edited by a moderator:
look at the bright side --each "two more weeks" is a payday. the pandora team isn't getting payed on this project. not yet anyways therefore they want these things shipped out as much (if not more) than you do.

Yar, ye'd best be gettin' this inner eight 'unnerd by four 'unnerd n' fourscore pixels fer me Pandora... or to the plank with ye!

atomicthumbs said:
it's like Groundhog Day
Arrr, except the groundhog is a pirate an' the shadow he sees is the darkness created by the scores o' demons unleashed from Pandora's Box. Aye.

Yaaarrr! It be some kind of treasure map! Thar be ninjas guardin them thar Pandoras an all! Blisterin barnacles, 100 Dubloons to the scurvy dog to bring em home first!

What's all this 'two more weeks' I keep seeing? Did I miss something, as I'm sure it was always 'two more months'?

Pleng said:
What's all this 'two more weeks' I keep seeing? Did I miss something, as I'm sure it was always 'two more months'?

I think some people have begun saying two more weeks since we are allegedly on the home stretch.

Back