I Cant Believe In Uk Is Noo Sold The Mk2 Cap.

jimmyslam

Website
Visit site
I Cant Believe In UK Is Not being sold The Mk2 Cap for the mk1 users.

I have a lot of friends in spain and all of them have the cap of MK2 which is much much better than the original one.

So, the question is, why the f**k they dont sell it? It must be the only country that the official show doesnt sell it. I have been waiting for nearly 2 months already and this is shit.

Does anyone have that cap in UK?

I think he's talking about the "official" MK2 cap. Not the one made by Craig.

well that is germany??

that will cost a lot just the sending costs...

that is why i want it in uk...

im going to spain in a month so maybe i will buy it in spain, is a shame they dont shell it here...

ooh.. i wonder why i didnt get one of those..

i got a MK2 replacement from GBAX for my fault MK1, and they gave me a GBAX cap but not official mk2 cap

no complaint about the gbax cap but isnt there now going to be a spare mk2 cap floating around?

I think that you can get them from Li-sang. I kind of prefer them. They're a little smaller and less cumbersome.

They're even cheaper at Play-Asia (yeah yeah, a whole cent cheaper, but the postage is cheaper too!).

EDIT: link fixed

Yeah, I was wondering about that. Are you FROM the UK or do you just live there?

Sorry, I take that back. I just now realised that you might of course simply be dyslexic, in which case I was being an arse.
That being said, though, I've seen a ton of dyslexics fight through it and perform admirably in written text. I even had an English teacher who was dyslexic.

I have to say contextually (thats a big word for me) it was quite an angry start to a post. I would have put :) :p :D in myself. :)

I'm not sure about all these caps but I do like the second one that comes with the unit...not the one with the gp2x stamped on it. I lost that one as when I tipped it upside down it fell off <_<

I said:
I Cant Believe In UK Is Not being sold The Mk2 Cap for the mk1 users.

sam said:
No, they thought you meant that one. A easy mistake to make when you type your posts with a British Keystage 1 National Curriculum level of 1.

I didnt know there were more than one official cap for mk2...

So sam , Is it only people born in english speaking countries allowed here?
What is the matter with you? Do you have any problem with me or just all the foreign people?

For Magnulus:
I am just living in UK, I'm not English. ;)

Anyway on the street i am sorrounded by English people who speak worse than me.
I just don't give a **** about writing the stuff properly when I write in forums. I didn't think that was a big deal...

Maybe i sound a bit angry:wacko:, but i am not. So im gonna use more little faces in the future! :p
:D

JimmySlam posted on Jul 15 2006 at 11:52 AM said:
No, they thought you meant that one. A easy mistake to make when you type your posts with a British Keystage 1 National Curriculum level of 1.

So, Is it only people born in english speaking countries allowed here?

For sam fisher:
What is the matter with you? Do you have any problem with me or just all the foreign people?

Magnulus:
I am just living in UK, I'm not English.

Anyway on the street i am sorrounded by English people who speak worse than me.
I just don't give a **** about writing the stuff properly when I write in forums. I didn't think that was a big deal...

Hay dude chill out, sounds like you've got a chip the size of the UK on your shoulder. ;) I don't think any one here cares where anyone else is from. But all your posts in the thread do come across as a big rant. And thats nothing to do with your english but the fact you keep using sudo expletives words and strong language.
No dout you've had some hard times if your not english and living in the UK but don't take it out on us.

If the topic was "Can't find UK seller for Mk2 Cap" and you just said in the mail, "I can't find anyone selling these in the UK, any ideas?" Then you would have got nice cuddly responses. :)

Heres a cute kitten to chear you up. :)

bonsaikitten.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol thanks i am kind of new writting posts on thread. So i am learning how to speak with less strong language. I am working for a english company and my boss havent said anything about my language being strong at all. Probably because he knows me now.
Im not agressive, really. But he have been abroad and he understand that people use wrong words to say something and he let that go all the time probably.
Anyway i must learn how to be less offensive on this language :)

Cheers! :D

I agree that a typo here and there is fine, as long as the message is understood.
Personally, I didn't really understand your post at all, which defeats your purpose in posting at all. So in this case, yes. It is that big a deal.

EDIT: I should stop writing during work. The customers can turn a two-line post into an hour-long process.
I agree with MadDog. About the kitten, too.
Here's another cute kitten: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KG3CoWdMDm0&amp...C%20front%20row

JimmySlam posted on Jul 15 2006 at 12:25 PM said:
Lol thanks i am kind of new writting posts on thread. So i am learning how to speak with less strong language. I am working for a english company and my boss havent said anything about my language being strong at all. Probably because he knows me now.
Im not agressive, really. But he have been abroad and he understand that people use wrong words to say something and he let that go all the time probably.
Anyway i must learn how to be less offensive on this language :)

Cheers! :D

Thats cool mate, a few years ago I posted on a Linux NG and kind of got it a bit wrong and got flamed. Was asking why it was failing to do some simple things but read like I was trashing Linux. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back