Being Bored At Work.

at the moment i'm working, with 25 minutes to go.

I browse these forums :)

Mr.Gonzo said:
But see im not sure how that game would play. More like a survival point and click Game? ahah
I'm thinking more along the lines of Alien3 or Addams Family :)

Last edited by a moderator:
gp32rich said:
Mr.Gonzo said:
But see im not sure how that game would play. More like a survival point and click Game? ahah
I'm thinking more along the lines of Alien3 or Addams Family :)
Already got a game in between those lines in the making :)
i like to keep it diverse and unique.

hehe. one sure thing is ... if im part of a game development team, i'll do everything in my power to make it fun.

SORRY for double posting... its bin more than a day without anyone posting on it and i got a big update to do... that no one would never see if i just edited my last post..

Here it is:
34hapls.png

And ... it will be turned into a game!
I will start really working on it in A month or two! ( the time i get to finish most of the main graphics for my action sidescroller game! )
Its going to be with another really good coder: Iprice.

Nothing is sure right now but we both are really stoked on working on this in the future... both of us being pretty busy for now.

Gonzo, do you have a website or something? If not you should consider making one.
I really like the stuff I've seen and I'm curious to see what else you've done.

Don't ask me to make a website ... ahaha.
I got a myspace music , a facebook and a newgrounds account... but thats about it.
Unless someone is ready to Host my site... AND MAKE IT.
There will never be a Mr.Gonzo Website.
Im an artist ... not a tech head ahah.

More like Point and click ( Exploring , looking , grabbing , activating , opening , shooting at head , chest , legs , maybe some melee swinging? , puzzles and the type of gaming experience too. oldschool Lucas Art-ish )
meet survival horror ( silent hill style , for the fight mecanics )
Meet Oddworld Oddyssey / classic prince of persia and those type of games ( For moving around ,you get to control The movements of the dude with the control keys for walking , jumping and climbing ).

So lets call it. Point and click survival.

That game idea sounds brill :D Make sure there's a shotgun in it, and maybe some pirates, a ninja, and it'd probably be the best game ever.

Bramrash said:
That game idea sounds brill :D Make sure there's a shotgun in it, and maybe some pirates, a ninja, and it'd probably be the best game ever.
Ahah pirates and ninjas are more likely to appear in the other game im making aha!
( the one im putting most of my attention in right now )
This one will be more exclusive to zombies :p ... BUT all kinds of funky zombies...

Back