Befriended by Nintendo

warpig

I'm not sure how this has happened as I didn't OK him as a friend but Nintendo has befriended me somehow... Anyone else? I also can't delete him as a friend, well at least I can't see a way, does anyone know how?

He has 2000 odd friends on this board...

Cheers,

WP.

Last edited by a moderator:
This should probably go in Off-Topic-- but on-topic: I'm pretty sure you don't need consent to "friend" someone on these boards.

I'm also pretty sure SONY/Nintendo is somewhat (in?)famous on these and the other boards for friending every user he comes across.

tl;dr: he's friending everybody :)

Yea he (Sony) friended me too. I don't mind, kinda an odd habit to friend everyone on a board though.

If nothing else, he's a great board roster.

Also, to remove him as a friend, you need to go to his profile page and click the "Remove me as a friend" link (under his profile pic).

If you click on the little arrow next to your username, in the top right-hand corner of each page, to pull down the drop-down menu, and click on "My Settings", followed by "Profile" (you'll see it when you get there), there is an option there to allow you to approve friend requests.

Yea he (Sony) friended me too. I don't mind, kinda an odd habit to friend everyone on a board though.

If nothing else, he's a great board roster.

Also, to remove him as a friend, you need to go to his profile page and click the "Remove me as a friend" link (under his profile pic).
And you have to do that about 4 times because he will refriend you various times. For all I care, he's a dick.

I got added last week, didn't bother me as I was starting to wondering what was wrong with me that I'd been missed!! ;)

he's a dick.
he-aint-even-mad.jpg

Didn't understand it when I saw it, don't care to understand it now.

The whole 'friends' concept is stupid. As if it really needed to be announced when you've made a 'friend' here, and it's not like anyone can actually make a friend here just by being on the same forum.

I'm not advocating for this so-called feature to be removed, though. I couldn't give a damn either way.

^ The way I see it, friendship is defined by actions, not by clicking on an "Ok" button.

Well, either way, he's a funny guy, who likes friends. What's wrong with that? :p

Back