A Commando
Website
Visit site
CODE
http://www.openpandora.org/images/Battery2.jpg

Also: "The batteries will go into production this week, another step taken."

Yay!

WOHO!!

I dont know what it is, but it feels like the pandora is really close now.

I think they are the stock icons.
But it's awesome anyways, to have a custom battery cover only for the Pandora :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing that the battery wrap has CE marking, does that mean it's been tested? Was the battery an off the shelf part so came with some CE testing already? Or maybe you guys have had one at CE testing?

Something funky's going on with the "BATTERY" label on the batteries. It's looks a bit flat for being on a round thing. Also, I got a new avatar.

'arrrgh' said:
Something funky's going on with the "BATTERY" label on the batteries. It's looks a bit flat for being on a round thing. Also, I got a new avatar.
You're confusing me! What do you mean? It's only rounded at the edges so it is okay if it's flat. If this is the full wrap then it'll WRAP around the battery.
Your avatar hurts my eyes.

'djmaddis' said:
Who designed the Icons? I like the image of the baby (Thats one small baby/One large Battery lol)

ED mentioned in the CE testing thread that he was making the battery label design. I like the baby too, it looks evil.

Ok, I can figure out what the other icon means, but was does the second icon from the right mean? The one under 'Made in China'.

'pstudio' said:
Ok, I can figure out what the other icon means, but was does the second icon from the right mean? The one under 'Made in China'.
Possibly "Must be disposed of properly", or "Contains recyclable materials?" But the former would be redundant with the garbage bin with an X on it on the left.

And please someone confirm to me that a 'CE' marking means that it's got a proper built-in protection circuit..

I think the second from the right must be the recycle mark, it looks like it but is like a square instead of a triangle lol.

'Marko' said:
'arrrgh' said:
You're confusing me! What do you mean? It's only rounded at the edges so it is okay if it's flat. If this is the full wrap then it'll WRAP around the battery.
Your avatar hurts my eyes.

11l4dhx.jpg

The text looks like it's in another spatial plane, instead of actually being printed on the battery. Perhaps this mysterious dimension is where this mutant baby with a head the size of it's body, no apparent knees or elbows, no nose and beady black eyes with no whites originated from. Only EvilDragon could draw such a monstrosity.

'djmaddis' said:
Cool.

Who designed the Icons? I like the image of the baby (Thats one small baby/One large Battery lol)
Those are - of course - Opensource :)
www.openclipart.org :)

Last edited:
'EvilDragon' said:
'djmaddis' said:
Cool.

Those are - of course - Opensource :)
www.openclipart.org :)

ok :) everything needs to be opensource huh? even the images of the battery case :p :D
4000mah rulz :D

Since the battery is getting produced this week,are the LCDs already produced?

'Eliminex' said:
Since the battery is getting produced this week,are the LCDs already produced?
is the mass production kind of producing all parts apart? and then just assamble everything together?
i dont know how it goes...

Back