Release "balls" action game

no, it's a surprise :p

now that kickstarter is coming to australia I hope to get funding to develop more games like "balls"

Last edited by a moderator:
new release!! version 0.1 has music

Title "balls", no screenshot, mysterious appearance, no word about what's in it, male designer...

I've got the strong feeling that it's about big, round, bouncy.... things.

"A very challenging game"... You're not kidding!

But you can't get annoyed with that music playing  :D

0.2 - now with screenshots by popular demand

damn this game is hard!

I had a very quick play of this (admitedly that's all that's needed to be able to evaluate it!)

Very tricky - still fun and awesome music! :p

I'll have to give it a reporating tonight.

What's scary is it's like a PoC game I have in the works only I have a bat instead of a bucket at the bottom... Hope you don't steal any more ideas from your telepathy skills! :p

any screenshot?
Title "balls", no screenshot, mysterious appearance, no word about what's in it, male designer...
Well, you got a lot of balls...putting a release out without a screenshot... :p
Ok ok now there are plenty of screenshots for everybody.

And you all have dirty dirty minds don't you.

What's scary is it's like a PoC game I have in the works only I have a bat instead of a bucket at the bottom...
bad news there are other games with bat and ball too!!

this one is Lolla's fault she was playing catch ball game like this in the IRC channel (!), at the time when I was looking for quick game idea. The physics / difficulty is my fault though.

It seems to take a bit of skill and stamina, my top score so far is about 30 something. Don't know if I could make it to 100... It's hard enough just to keep afloat not go irretrievably negative.

Will try make another "quick game" each week or so. Any ideas / suggestions?

i'd suggest just giving Balls more of a difficulty curve so its not as insane at the beginning, this would increase its playability no end.

Back