Release DXX-Rebirth 57.3

Thanks a lot!

But it looks like the version number in the PXML is not consistant with the earlier release (old: 0.55.1.0, new: 0.0.1.0), so PNDManager and PNDstore do not update it.

can you tell me how to install? b/c i don't see install.txt anywhere. it's not in appdata incase you're wondering

Copy the pnd to your card, run it first if you want to autocreate the appdata folder. Put your descent data into the appdata folder (i.e hog files). Check the readme/offical docs for the specific files.

Thank you so much Pickle for porting this Game to the Pandora , i love the Descent Games and your Ports :wub: .

But i have a problem with my 1GHz Pandora to play this, there are various Graphic glitches during the game,

that makes the Game unplayable for me , it only occurs on the 1 GHz Model , on my Brothers CC Pandora it does

not happens, the Game looks quite realy nice on his Pandora without glitches.

Both Pandors are running SuperZaxxonFinal 1.51 , and the latest D1X-Rebirth from the Repo.

Has somebody tryed this Port on the 1GHz Pandora too , ?

I've mad two short Testvideos with a custom TV-Out Cable to show\compare

the Pandoras running the same Game\SDCard . (the YouTube image quality can be set to 480p)

D1X-Rebirth on the CC Pandora - short Test Video.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ipbl7Jf6bNk?feature=oembed
(Also tryed for testing to clock down to 600 MHz but with no luck, the Glitches always there :( .)

Other Games and Ports i've tryed that uses OpenGL-ES didn't have those Glitches.

Thanks for your hard work to making the Community happy and porting Games ^_^

Greetings , Shao

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, i have installed d1x on my new 1Ghz Pandora and have the same grafic glitches as in the Video. Perhaps it could be solved someday.

I did not try d1x, but it seems like DoomRunner has similar problems running on my 1Ghz Pandora. The graphic bugs never occured on my old CC Pandora. So maybe it is a bug in the graphics driver.

@worblehat : Thats true,i have the same graphic Glitches in Doomrunner. It seems that these issues only appear on the 1Ghz Units.

If PowerVR don't want to fix the drivers, at least open the things so we ca do it.

Back