Bad News

His insulting attitude is bad enough, but this time he really crossed the line. I reported his post, you should do the same. This whole community is based on people helping each other - he's the exact opposite of what it needs to thrive/survive.

lnx64 said:
You just told another forum member he should kill himself..

What the hell dude, that's way too far.

quasist said:
jlenoconel said:
I'm asking if its possible, or worth it, to get a refund for my Caanoo, that's all. No need for sarcasm.
Better get fame killing your caanoo on youtube, and yourself B)

Last edited by a moderator:
stpat said:
His insulting attitude is bad enough, but this time he really crossed the line. I reported his post, you should do the same. This whole community is based on people helping each other - he's the exact opposite of what it needs to thrive/survive.
Agreed, I've reported him. Rather tired of his bullshit at this point.

stpat said:
This whole community is based on people helping each other - he's the exact opposite of what it needs to thrive/survive.
These words would look good in mine sig, if would be said by someone more engp2xed.

quasist said:
Even if shop that sold you it will cooperate, wouldn't postage cost more than like half of caanoo?

Better get fame killing your caanoo on youtube,
and yourself B)

WTF is wrong with you? Seriously?

stpat said:

Quasist is helpfull for some... You just dont fit his strict criterias.

Amon_Re said:
I found that post funny.

Also he have a point : shipping the caanoo back and forth cost money, lot's of that.
You'll lose half the value of the device with shipping.
So think twice before sending it back....

stpat said:
quasist == cool.

Amon_Re said:
quasist said:
Even if shop that sold you it will cooperate, wouldn't postage cost more than like half of caanoo?

and yourself B)

I think he's helpful for Jack...and shit! Not one god damn thing out of his mouth is helpful. Typical "I shit on everyone with an opinion that's different from mine" attitude.

stpat said:
I reported his post

Don't bother, the mods don't care. I already reported him for his "jewshaped" comment which IMO was much more offensive.

Well, that's disappointing... too bad the mods don't put more of a focus on keeping this a collaborative environment.

Exophase said:
stpat said:
I reported his post

Don't bother, the mods don't care. I already reported him for his "jewshaped" comment which IMO was much more offensive.

Pickle said:
Thats absurd, in fact action was taken by a mod recently.

Oh? What'd they do, remove some fraction of posts somewhere? Looks like they have a long road ahead of them if that's their strategy since I still see all of his garbage in this post. Until quasist is banned again the mods aren't doing their job.

Exophase said:
Pickle said:
Thats absurd, in fact action was taken by a mod recently.

Oh? What'd they do, remove some fraction of posts somewhere? Looks like they have a long road ahead of them if that's their strategy since I still see all of his garbage in this post. Until quasist is banned again the mods aren't doing their job.

No his account was modified to be read only, so he shouldnt be able to post from that account.

Exophase said:
Until quasist is banned again the mods aren't doing their job.
As you're saying opinions allow me to disagree.
While his posts are inflamatory, he is more than a useless troll. Like the shipping cost was a real point

Pickle said:
No his account was modified to be read only, so he shouldnt be able to post from that account.

That's a pretty damn strange action to take instead of banning, Pickle. What is the reason for this?

sebt3 said:
As you're saying opinions allow me to disagree.
While his posts are inflamatory, he is more than a useless troll. Like the shipping cost was a real point

Last I checked this forum has rules that apply to everyone whether or not they ever do anything useful aside from being disruptive.

Exophase said:
That's a pretty damn strange action to take instead of banning, Pickle. What is the reason for this?

A full ban is still a possibility, i think setting it to read only was a quick solution to the problem.

Meh, I'm ok with the read only ness for now. But I do believe a full ban should be required.

quasist said:

and yourself B)
No. I suggested that civilized people don't wish certain harm upon others and kindly asked that you not do it again. This is just about the most harm you could wish upon someone. Go to a doctor, tell him or her that you wish other people would kill themselves, and then say that you don't understand why other people would have a problem with that: you will get all the help you need. You will not get any help here.

Exophase said:
Sorry.

OH, THE DRAMA! This place did used to be better, didn't it? It's not just my rose tinted glasses? Still, I suppose *everything* used to be better, that's why we're retro fans ;)

Back