Bad News

Exophase said:
EvilDragon said:
Well, that might be because I never leaked the photo to anyone ;)
AFAIR it came from the spanish scene, which was pretty big as well and GPH sent it to some of the devs there...
It was a long time ago, so I don't remember for sure where it came from, but I know quite a few people got the pictures from GPH.
I do know for sure that I didn't leak it - as that's something I don't do.

Sorry, I think I may have given the wrong impression here - I didn't mean to say that you leaked the picture to anyone, but that it wasn't any news to you when zodttd leaked it. I'm sure you can confirm that to be the case..

Ah, true. Yeah, I can confirm it. I knew about the WIZ way before the development units had been shipped.
In fact, GPH asked me if I know anyone where they should send it to.

sebt3 said:
quasist said:
Documented proof that pissdora creators are bunch of paranoids =D
Documented proof that you have humour ;)

Documented proof that I understand humour... otherwise I would've banned him :p

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
sebt3 said:
quasist said:

Maybe it is not 'understanding', but one of your many personalities is getting panic attack while reading humor, so on second cycle you have already mental scar?

Last edited by a moderator:
quasist said:
EvilDragon said:
sebt3 said:
quasist said:

Maybe it is not 'understanding', but one of your many personalities is getting panic attack while reading humor, so on second cycle you have already mental scar?

Hm, don't know which one that is, the one I've met didn't get panic attacks.

Last edited:
DJRoby4 said:
ED, don't repeat the GPH error. We (I think, or maybe only me) want a console with Wi-Fi (without accessories) and, in it's possibile with 2 analogs. And we want it cheap!

Well that "we" certainly doesn't include me then :p

Berserk said:
Complaining about to what amounts to nothing more than a simple firmware update is something someone would do if they're extremely lazy and incompetent. The amount of knowledge one needs to perform a firmware update pales in comparison to the knowledge one needs to properly set up a GPH device. All it is is just one more step in the process, but a necessary one if you want the best.

I do not own any device that I had to 'jailbreak' and I intend to keep it that way. Some of us have principles.

sebt3 said:
I dont think pickle have technical difficulties to jailbreak a device.... Rather legal one. I do have the same issue.
Due to the kind of contract I'm working on, I have high security credential. If I'm catched doing something illegal, I lost my credential and so my job.
I just cant jailbreak a device no matter how easy it is....

As far as I know jailbreaking a device isn't illegal, it just voids your warranty. Unless jailbreaking somehow messes with the DMCA?

Amon_Re said:
As far as I know jailbreaking a device isn't illegal, it just voids your warranty. Unless jailbreaking somehow messes with the DMCA?
There have been ruling in the both side. So it realy depend on how the juge feel it.

For what I understound (I'm no lawer), jailbreaking is seen as a way to work around copy protection. Which is illegal by the DMCA...

sebt3 said:
Amon_Re said:
There have been ruling in the both side. So it realy depend on how the juge feel it.

For what I understound (I'm no lawer), jailbreaking is seen as a way to work around copy protection. Which is illegal by the DMCA...

Ah the land of the free eh? ;) I don't really mind breaking the law though, some laws (such as the DMCA) go against my principles. I bought the Wiz (and it still works even) and the Caanoo because I believe in openhandhelds. And the caanoo does rock.

And if the Pandora was easily available I'd buy one too

BAFelton said:
Now you can ;)

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/5526-pandora-7-day-available-again/

Oooh, interesting

Edit: Seems these are units with external (usb) wifi, but ED is planning to have his German production run ready by Jan/Feb, what to do what to do....

Amon_Re said:
what to do what to do....
You cannot pillage the caravans without that shitty umpc?

Amon_Re said:
BAFelton said:
Now you can ;)

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/5526-pandora-7-day-available-again/

Oooh, interesting

Edit: Seems these are units with external (usb) wifi, but ED is planning to have his German production run ready by Jan/Feb, what to do what to do....

It seems preorders of the new pandas will begin this week.

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/5549-investments-production-start-preoderings-and-a-wish-2011-10-02/

BAFelton said:
Amon_Re said:
BAFelton said:
Now you can ;)

Oooh, interesting

It seems preorders of the new pandas will begin this week.

http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php?/topic/5549-investments-production-start-preoderings-and-a-wish-2011-10-02/

With a 10€ advance payment I might actually make the jump this time, on condition I can go through ED's shop.

Amon_Re said:
With a 10€ advance payment I might actually make the jump this time, on condition I can go through ED's shop.
If bad lizard was good in last communications, what makes you believe it will behave same in future?

quasist said:
Amon_Re said:
If bad lizard was good in last communications, what makes you believe it will behave same in future?

10 bucks is peanuts, if he doesn't deliver then so be it.

Quasist,

You comment on every thread, and you never add anything productive. You just insult people and complain constantly.

You seem to think a lot of yourself, but you're really just ruining this place for people.

People are trying to have real discussions, and you just litter their posts with your crap.

Why don't you go somewhere else? I guarantee you people don't want you around here.

quasist said:

stpat said:
Quasist,

You comment on every thread, and you never add anything productive. You just insult people and complain constantly.

You seem to think a lot of yourself, but you're really just ruining this place for people.

People are trying to have real discussions, and you just litter their posts with your crap.

Why don't you go somewhere else? I guarantee you people don't want you around here.
You fail at your statement. I physically cannot comment on every thread, and even do not want to.
It is only you, who fail to read the productive part of mine posts, so your "guarantees" are just another unspotted topic for "bad ideas" (this forum have no section for that kind, so you posted it here)

Back