(Bad)Joke Appreciation Corner

if you have to puke, but you also need to fight someone in the StarWars universe, who do you pick?
Barf Later

• Haha
Reactions: rSl

A Russian, an American, and a British admiral were having a drink on an American aircraft carrier. They were talking about the bravery of their sailors​

The Russian said, “I will demonstrate the bravery of our sailors.”

He calls a sailor over and says, “Jump off the ship. Swim under it and climb back up.”

The sailor promptly salutes and jumps off the flight deck, swims under the ship, climbs up the davits and stands in front of the admiral and salutes.

The Russian says, “That, gentlemen, is courage."

The American says, “That's nothing.”

He calls over a PO and says, “I want you to jump off the bows. Swim under the ship to the stern and then return."

The PO salutes, jumps off the bow, swims to the stern, and climbs back up to stand in front of the admiral and salutes.

The American says, “That, gentlemen, is courage."

The British admiral says, “That's nothing. Sailor, come here."

The matelot comes to attention and salutes.

The admiral says, “I want you to climb the highest mast on the carrier, jump off, swim under the boat from bow to stern and then from beam to beam then climb up the mast and do it again."

The matelot looks at the admiral and says, “You can fuck right off, sir!”

The admiral turns to the other two and says, “And that, gentlemen, is courage."

Have I made the C++ joke yet? It is my all-time favourite. It is a bit off-topic here because it is actually an amazing joke and not a bad joke but I post it here regardless. Mods, please move this to a more fitting place if this joke is too off-topic.

Because otherwise nothing of the language would remain!

Have I made the C++ joke yet? It is my all-time favourite. It is a bit off-topic here because it is actually an amazing joke and not a bad joke but I post it here regardless. Mods, please move this to a more fitting place if this joke is too off-topic.

Because otherwise nothing of the language would remain!
I'm not sure if that'd hold true. Java and C# have GCs.

Back