BAD = I'll go find source code later...

Sorry crazeeplaya for wastin your precious seconds, WTF??????

ok Source code legally obtainable ?
Hmm lets take a look dc ?That wont be possible will it?on the gp32 and judging the specS?Ok lets llok c ya in a bit.

I think he means the way emulators were made ON the DC, not OF.

All I can ask is for people to stop creating topics like this, if there is a source code of a game out there then the people who do the ports most likely know about it. Also note that very few "good" games like theme park have their source codes released.

and yes I mean the way emulators were made for the DC not actual DC emulators. See ... I'm not as stupid as you look :D

Hmm lets take a look dc ?That wont be possible will it?on the gp32 and judging the specS?Ok lets llok c ya in a bit.
What?! Jesus man, make sure u understand a post b4 u reply to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

You post a crappy topic telling people that you are going to search for sourcecode. You should have waited until you at least found the sourcecode

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed. Please think before you post. Considering that it takes far longer to form coherrent sentences through written words then it does speech, please free up some of that thought process and re-focus it towards WHY this needs a new topic at THIS point in time.

In other words, please think before you post. Saying "I want a port of this, I'll go find the source code" can be used for any game, even GTA3. Not to mention that, upon the event that you even FIND the supposed source code, it will be

a ) legal

b ) suitable for porting to the GP32

What we really want to discourage is people posting random topics that sprout off the top of their heads, like "Hey, I like ice cream." I'd say this board is large, and especially particular enough, that we like real discussions with substance.

Alternatively, you could have started a topic in the Off-Topic boards stating, "I really like Theme Park. I would like to see it on the GP32 as a port or something" without all of this huff.

Stickied.

Ah, generalnmx, it seems the problem continues. It was definitely a good idea to ressurect this sticky thing :rolleyes:

Hmm, what about the issue concerning remakes of games? You can't really flame people for suggesting games which are perfectly concievable as remakes FFtactics for example.

Back