Bacteria's Intoplay - Portable Playstation Console System And Step

bacteria

Modder & Portablizer
Website
moddedbybacteria.wordpress.com
I have finished making a handheld portable Playstation 1 console system in a vacuum formed case.

2a80z1v.jpg

YouTube video: HERE

For more pics, and to have a look at my guide, please visit my website at www.modded-by-bacteria.com If you want, you can also buy a case and some kit components too if you like!

bacteria said:
I have finished making a handheld portable Playstation 1 console system in a vacuum formed case.

2a80z1v.jpg

YouTube video: HERE

For more pics, and to have a look at my guide, please visit my website at www.modded-by-bacteria.com If you want, you can also buy a case and some kit components too if you like!

Looks nice, video dosn't work ("This video is no longer available")

Last edited by a moderator:
great work!, its nice seeing how your modding skills are developing over the years :) looks like your having the last laugh now ;)

The vacuum forming instructions on your site are great, too :)
That could come in handy for a Pandora tablet MOD.

Not updated my site on the vacuum forming side - don't use the backing from a picture frame as I posted, after two uses it caved in due to the power of the suction - I replaced it with 18mm MDF, which will never cave in!

bacteria said:
Not updated my site on the vacuum forming side - don't use the backing from a picture frame as I posted, after two uses it caved in due to the power of the suction - I replaced it with 18mm MDF, which will never cave in!
Thanks for the hint :)
I'm a cabinet maker and also have metal worker skills, so I'll use a wood and steel mix. I think it would be good to have a re-usable vacuum table lying around in my workshop :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah bacteria... I remember when you started modding a bit and then building portables. You have made a lot of progress. That is an awesome handheld. I wish I had one ^^. Nice work.

Back