Multi-platform Console System Done (phase 1: N64)

bacteria

Modder & Portablizer
Website
moddedbybacteria.wordpress.com
Finally finished phase 1.

Have a look...

I have created a portable console system which is a console system of two halves, one half contains a PSone screen, joysticks and button controls, the other half is the console system which inserts into the screen section like a large cartridge, in a way so that both parts interact with each other.

This system is currently complete with a modded N64, I will be making other systems like SNES, Megadrive, SMS, Jaguar, Gamecube, Playstation 1 also integrate into the same base unit over the next months.

This is a unique system as it makes console systems integrate into a base unit like large cartridges...

Please have a look at my website to see a video of the system and how it works, and to see step-by-step guides to making such a system.

www.modded-by-bacteria.com

Uploaded a short video playing the N64 game of Pokemon Puzzle League on my system, thought you might be interested. This game uses the D-pad, which is not usual for the N64:

YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-WMl4OEGnA

Last edited by a moderator:
Needless to say I am very impressed, and urge you to keep up the good work, but I have a query regarding that last video: Is it easily disrupted? As in, I noticed you were being very careful handling it. I know it's your baby and stuff, and deserves a lot of love having not been in this world for too long, but do you know what I mean? Easily knocked causing crashes and all that?
Just curious is all.

Back