Bacs Payment From Natwest?

silvercroc

Still Fresh
As I bank with Natwest, can I not just send a bacs payment to the account nr and sort code quoted in the email with my order number as the reference? Or do i have to use xoom or whatever?

silvercroc said:
As I bank with Natwest, can I not just send a bacs payment to the account nr and sort code quoted in the email with my order number as the reference? Or do i have to use xoom or whatever?

You can do a simple account to account transfer if you prefer. Xoom and Tranzfers were only suggested as options for people who didn't want to pay the large international transfer fees most US banks charge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chip said:
silvercroc said:

You can do a simple account to account transfer if you prefer. Xoom and Tranzfers were only suggested as options for people who didn't want to pay the large international transfer fees most US banks charge.
good stuff cheers chip

just to finish the question, i couldn't find my orgininal order email, is the order number just the code quoted in the email title eg 'Re-order options : GVV40........etc'

meaning the GVV40.....etc is the order number i need to quote?‏

silvercroc said:
meaning the GVV40.....etc is the order number i need to quote?‏
Yes. It wouldn't hurt to include the email address you used to place the order as well. Anything you include will make it easier to associate your new payment with the original one.

How much is it, £200?!

might help if the email had said it lol

The exact amount you were re-funded ;)

mali said:
How much is it, £200?!

might help if the email had said it lol

The exact amount you were re-funded ;)

i know but it means searching through my statement so i gotta dig them out....

mazza558 said:
How much does Natwest charge for UK to UK transfers?
bacs are free mate, just takes 3 days to credit the payee's account

Back