Doing A Bank Transfer Soon. What Else Do I Need To Know?

lobski

Bank Details:

OpenPandora Ltd.
26 Meadow Road
Newcastle upon Tyne
NE15 7LP
UK

bic/swift is BARCGB22

IBAN IS GB33BARC20238183525767

Sort Code: 20 23 81
Acc. No. 83525767

Bank address is:
BARCLAYS BANK
9 STATION ROAD
ASHINGTON
NORTHUMBERLAND
NE63 9XB

Confirmation via email with be sent as soon as your transfer credits our account and it will be matched to your original order.

So I give them the bank address, info, etc. And I put my original order number in the Reference number. Do I need to put in anything else?

And I'm assuming my order number is tied in with my email, so I'll get a confirmation?

Also, do I pay the exact amount I was refunded? I was told that the cost would be "very similar" to what I got refunded. What exact amount do I pay?

That info should be more than enough, btw, doesn't any bank in outside of finland have online services? I can do normal transfers through my own banks service where I can also order cards, open up accounts etc.
Everyone in here seems to be talking about sites like transferz, cheques or going to the bank.

http://www.xe.com/ucc/
Use that and convert your currency to united kingdom pounds pounds, that should be what you are paying unless the bank rips you off.

edit. Yes, they will contact you directly from the openpandora. After I had paid they emailed just to tell me everything is ok now.

lobski said:
Also, do I pay the exact amount I was refunded? I was told that the cost would be "very similar" to what I got refunded. What exact amount do I pay?

Yep, the exact amount you were re-funded.

Edit:
Chip said:
The easiest thing to do is specify the exact amount in USD that you were refunded. The conversion will be done automatically at the current rate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a UK-UK transfer by phone last weekend - they didn't ask for addresses. Just account, bank name, business name and a ref.no (GVV..etc). It was confirmed straight away.

I emailed the pandora team, they replied within an hour

The transfer went through within an hour, but the actual credit was next working day.

lobski said:
GVV? What is that?
The start of the order numbers issued if you ordered via Craig's store. They start with "GVV", and the "GVV" is followed by a nine-digit number. (It should be in your confirmation e-mail. :))

Last edited by a moderator:
Back