Backspacelessness

this would!ve been a lot more insteresting if it were started in the spam thread where we actually have a topic sometimes instead of wtyping for typing's sake. except i'm doing that right now to take part in this experiment.

iignotus posted on Apr 23 2006 at 05:56 PM said:
I suggest a wone week ban for Alex for not follwiowing the rules.
Now why would anyone ban someone with such impecable typing?

- Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex. posted on Apr 26 2006 at 04:27 PM said:
iignotus posted on Apr 23 2006 at 05:56 PM said:
I suggest a wone week ban for Alex for not follwiowing the rules.
Now why would anyone ban someone with such impecable typing?

- Alex
That would be "impeccable".

Oh well, According to Cambreidge University its only important that the first and last letters are correct. As they say teh other can be a mess and it will still be understandable to use!

In a way it is true but in others it isn't. Depends on whether you could anagroamise it into something else.

true, but it depends on the letter lenghth. Plssus, somethingses *sometimes tit is too difficutl to rerad anways.

This thread gives me brain-ache.

(Didn't use backspace)

I am gonna propose that we do waty with using the backspavce in all typing in order to improve our accuracy, well eventually anywaty. :D

This thread is pointless, retareded, and did I say pointeless? But I'm adhering to the rules of the post, and doing my best to type with "impeccable" grammar...and spleeling...

Meh...

@dcgm

I wont close it ... unless som,e idioto reports it ... but that could'nt happen, could it?

(I really type bad)

nickspoon posted on Apr 27 2006 at 10:31 AM said:
I gotreported for saying nigga in that PC thread... funneh.
lol, U presume you awere actuallu trying to be unPC on purpose?

Hanz™ posted on Apr 27 2006 at 10:48 AM said:
nickspoon posted on Apr 27 2006 at 10:31 AM said:
I gotreported for saying nigga in that PC thread... funneh.
lol, U presume you awere actuallu trying to be unPC on purpose?
Of course. I wrote something allong the lines of 'I hate all you niggas;' abd Rico informed me that someone had reported my post:p

sam fisher posted on Apr 26 2006 at 10:47 PM said:
Oh well, According to Cambreidge University its only important that the first and last letters are correct. As they say teh other can be a mess and it will still be understandable to use!
i thinj i heard that both first, secotnd adb last was important becasu eyou "read them" in your mind.

Back