Backspacelessness

Using the backspace is a part of my muscle memory, so I dthink I may hit it sometimes without even realizing.

Nope, with a bit of consciou effort it's actually pretty teasy to ignore. Now I should blame all errors on my crap keyboard ;).

Come on admit it most of you have put errors on heer deliberately. I'm only a two fingers on each hand kinf of bloke but I'm not as bad as most of you lot seems to be.

BaDToaD posted on Apr 21 2006 at 06:50 PM said:
Come on admit it most of you have put errors on heer deliberately. I'm only a two fingers on each hand kinf of bloke but I'm not as bad as most of you lot seems to be.
on the contrary - i my gfingers wnt for the backspace quite rapidly bvut i abstained. this keyboard really doesn't help, the keys are like bricks

Last edited by a moderator:
IU am the king of the weorld. I'm wosrse at this than I thought. I thought wI was a good typist but apparently I am just a total cunt. Maybe I am getting better hwoewever.

It's a shame you couldn't msislepellt the word 'cnuet', mhc.^H^HHH^Hlhc. The keys , they're right next ot eahc other. I can tell formt he pixels.

sam fisher posted on Apr 20 2006 at 10:39 PM said:
This thread is absolutely adn compeltey pointless. There we go a couple of typos already. mainly because im tired and not ooking at teh leyboard. Also I always make really bad typos I just correct them instantly or just leave them alone. As I usually do in posts on this site. Still this threead could turn out to be funny. Oh look im contradicting myself already.

That ius your most un-typo'd post to date.

This is the worst spam fthread in the history f the uinverse. Jesus christ I jhave to really fight the urge ti hit backspace wow.

In other newsm, my penis is large and fugly and i lve it. I like candy and am I trying to type as much crap as possible without sounding supid bny not doing stuff. What shall i do next...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

eleventeen!

pei!

pie i mean!

PENIS!!

(More soapm thread. Pam thread. Spame thread. GOddamitng!! SPam therad!! Spam thread!)

Spamspamspamspmaspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspamspam

More spampammonkey!

HHAHAAAAA

GOing for longest post in the thread...

OK im done.

It's surprising, I mfine myself restraining from nackspace. I suppose I just his it wihen I see s typo without even thinking about it.

I also type with the middle fingers of both hands and theb index finger on my left, despute being right handed.

nickspoon posted on Apr 21 2006 at 03:30 PM said:
It's surprising, I mfine myself restraining from nackspace. I suppose I just his it wihen I see s typo without even thinking about it.

I also type with the middle fingers of both hands and theb index finger on my left, despute being right handed.

Even though i am righthanded, most of my skill in fighting games is due to my left ahnd with the direction pad... I've made myself anmbidexterous because of fighting games. I love my brain.

Shikaku posted on Apr 21 2006 at 03:38 PM said:
nickspoon posted on Apr 21 2006 at 03:30 PM said:

Even though i am righthanded, most of my skill in fighting games is due to fapping... I've made myself anmbidexterous because of fighting games. I love my brain.
Fuxed *fixed.

Meh, and here I go without any typo. Of course, my typing speed is twice as slow as normal now. :(

I used to be a leftie when I ws (crap) younger but apparantly hI'vebeen thaught to write with my right hand. So now I write ugly with both hands. :)

Hahahahahah.... I wrote something yesterday on here but somehow managed to delete it alll!! yay ruless

Goity posted on Apr 23 2006 at 01:41 PM said:
Hahahahahah.... I wrote something yesterday on here but somehow managed to delete it alll!! yay ruless
don't worry, nobody would have read it anyway

Loubear posted on Apr 23 2006 at 11:19 AM said:
haha! I jack off with both hands...because I'm cool like tahat...
You just know hwo to fuck up every topic don't oyu.

<sarcasm>yes iignotus, that's my job, to fuck up evrything I see...</sarcasm>

edit: maybe if I remove those sarcasm tags, it might actually be ttrue...

Back