Backspacelessness

nickspoon

vultum stultum habes
Website
Visit site
The aim of this thread is to see how much you lot rely on the backspace key, and also to have a laugh at silly typos.

So, the rules of the thread are:
1) Once you have typed a character, it stays . It goes into your post. That means no backspace, no, highytlight-delete, no, go back n delete, no navigating away or closing your borwser to clear the post. Whteve typos you make, they go into your post.
2) Plase don't type slowly and carefully to get flawless posts as thaty defeas the point.

We';ve already started, so sellotape ofver your backspace key :)

Wouldn't it be "cello" tape, as in cellphane?

:)lol: fucked up already :Lo;)

Hi my name is paul. I am the guy so eat mne. Im not sre what I'm meant to be typoing, so i guess I'll just tuype random crap.

We're past trhe point of trying cos we're dying here.

Theres actually a flaw in your plan, we can also use "highlight" then "cut", we could us ethe delete key, we could highlight and type over.... But I aint done any of that....

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog!
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.
The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
zyxwuvutsrqponmlkjihgde..... wrong
zyw...damn
zyxwuv... now im bored if..... OF this game.

Lol, this is funny...haha, i'm going to fuck up so bad, it won't be funny... or iwill it>?!?! Wowzors...I fucked up! That's totally kagranally...wtf..?was that? Dude, this is wierd....Let's gtype a paragraph on my life...

One day, Lou went home, and saw a bunny! YAY! he ghugged that bunny lots of times, and he took the bunny home as a pet! YAY! And then his bear came to life and they all lived happily after ever...

Whoa....

Surely by typing random things and trying to attract errors, ytou anre deferating the spontaneity of this topic, and its point.

I am a cybnic. :)

coo thresad but im so fucking high right now that the purpose wont be working. oh wait technically it will be but this id going to be one serioiusly fucked up post as inm seroulsy blazed and have njo clue wat im doing lo lLOL

This thread is absolutely adn compeltey pointless. There we go a couple of typos already. mainly because im tired and not ooking at teh leyboard. Also I always make really bad typos I just correct them instantly or just leave them alone. As I usually do in posts on this site. Still this threead could turn out to be funny. Oh look im contradicting myself already.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Apr 20 2006 at 05:28 PM said:
coo thresad but im so fucking high right now that the purpose wont be working. oh wait technically it will be but this id going to be one serioiusly fucked up post as inm seroulsy blazed and have njo clue wat im doing lo lLOL

Happy 420, you fucking hippy!
(ha, nmo mistakes)

:( oops ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm. Let me try. I have never really kept records on my backspace usage, so tzhis might either be a toally illegible post or it might look like all the other posts.... correcting mistakes has become kinda automated for me, so I can not honestly say I use the backspace key a lot. Or at all. I just don't know. Well, so far it looks pretty good. One missing t and a z that has no business being there :D All without slowing down my typing speed. Yes, I'm happy :D

It should be site-wide forum policey that everyone who ever put "EDIT: Typos" at the end of their post shoudl have to post here no matther what. Ity's really annoying and it would be a good change of pace or something to finally see the anal people get what they deserver. Wait... that' didn't come out rithgt lol.

nickspoon posted on Apr 20 2006 at 10:43 PM said:
And this is why both frugs and tiredness are bad for you.
I have never done drugs and I will never do drugs. As for ritredness I hav ea lot of that.

oh christ i already type with two fiindex fingers ONY;LY and which means i onstantly lose my place combine this with this SHIT keyboard i am currently using that got spray-painted black then i tipexed the lettes back on and it feels like a victorian typewriter that needs some wd40 sprayed ove it abd you get missing keys, typos and alls orts of shit.

edit: i practically rely on the basckspace, i propably us it as much as all the other keys combined

sam fisher posted on Apr 20 2006 at 07:32 PM said:
nickspoon posted on Apr 20 2006 at 10:43 PM said:
And this is why both frugs and tiredness are bad for you.
I have never done drugs and I will never do drugs. As for ritredness I hav ea lot of that.
I've never done frugs or drugs. Frugs and drgus are two things that I have never done.

Holy shit I am usually so vad at this sort of thing, vut it appears I am getting better, I thikn the be and v are far to close to gether (foh_ I believe this would have been so much easier if I looked at the keyobard when typing.A nd sl o w e d down.

Looks at typing.
Oh deadr/.

EDIT: Not todat.

Back