Awful game ideas.

FBnil

I promise to cut my personal CO2 emissions by 2060
Install - The Game.
That's like a recursive groundhog day without a good ending.
I mean, yes, there are games that start again at level 1. So if the puzzles are generated, so that there is some variation. And you get a challenge each time you try to solve... it could not be that bad.

FBnil

Don't touch your keyboard - the game.

You run it. You gain points by not touching your keyboard, nor clicking. If you do it's game over.

Bosbeetle

Terminally lost
Website
Visit site
The drone game, you try to tune into a single note by bowing a cello or other bowed string instrument using your mouse, you get points for each day you manage to hold the note. It's a bit of an endurance title, but can be quite hypnotic.

levi

Still fresh, damnit!
The drone game, you try to tune into a single note by bowing a cello or other bowed string instrument using your mouse, you get points for each day you manage to hold the note. It's a bit of an endurance title, but can be quite hypnotic.
On a bowed instrument the bow only really controls the volume and duration of the note. I assume you're referring to pitch with is mainly controlled by the fingering on the neck of the instrument.

FBnil

I thought that, just like that blob-opera, you control left-right for the bow and up-down for the tone.

Bosbeetle

Terminally lost
Website
Visit site
On a bowed instrument the bow only really controls the volume and duration of the note. I assume you're referring to pitch with is mainly controlled by the fingering on the neck of the instrument.
Well making a good drone depends more on the tuning and the bowing than pitch, the pitch should be fixed but especially in lengthy pieces the bowing becomes crucial, there is offcourse more to a tone then just the note pushed on the neck when bowing, the whole bowing will create a pitch of itself aswell and then there are the overtones etc. Talking about la monte young / dream syndicate style music :) Reading a book about drone music "monolithic undertow" a very nice read, highly recommended.

MONOLITHIC-UNDERTOW-packshot.png

Last edited:

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
How about a Remake of 3 Openworld Gangster Aktion Adventures in Unreal Engine? Goal System might be all Next Gen Consoles and the Nintendo Switch?