Ashens reviews the Pandora

I'm only a few minutes into this, but his overdrawn sense of humour is making me consider stopping.

EDIT: Finished. Not a bad review, once you get past the frequency of the jokes.

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a good review, and very entertaining, to boot. The errors were pretty minor, so I'm sure we can let those slide. ;)

I completely agree with what he said at the end, about how it's criminal that the British press is more-or-less completely ignoring it, too. I mean, even a "point of interest"-type story about the continuation of the good, old-fashioned British computing culture, rather than something meant for sales and promotion as so many technology stories are, would be a very interesting thing to see. Perhaps those died after the early 1990s, though... :(

Beep-boop-beep. "Hello!"

One of the best video intros ever :)

Still gotta watch the review. I love Ashens' videos, so it should be good.

Reading the comments is actually quite fun, for once on a Pandora article they mostly seem quite nice.

*building up courage to watch whole review*.

*building up courage to watch whole review*.
Just dive in - it's a brilliant and very positive review, which sounds like the views of so many users distilled into one video. And it's by Dr. Ashen, which automatically makes it a fun watch. :p

I should go and add this to the User Reviews Aggregation thread, actually...

It IS the british news .. You want to get published, need to try and get a date with a royal .. Cmon Craig, you're witty .. Take a run at the prince or Ms Upton?!

Jeffphone

Gone too far?

Always love a good review.. After all the years of time its great to see folks faces and thoughts when they bust it open :)

British though? Hrm. OP is technically but ED, Fatih and MjW are not. Firware .. Djw is in the UK but notaz, vimacs, me, cpasjuste, sebt3 etc aren't :) I'd say its more an Open World Device [tm] :) case, mobo, lcd, etc aren't either yet, and probably end up in Germany if anywhere.

I'd say its British idea though and British bloodymindedness to succeed :)

Jeffphonetired

This guy was pretty funny. Inaccuracy reporting cases made in the UK, but very nice review in general, and thorough.

wow, this ashens review will bring in quite a few sales to pandora....

reddit is like the grown up 4chan, yes its freaking huge deal around the interwebs

Back