Are you interested in a new Pandora LCD cable?

Would you want to order a new LCD cable for your Pandora for 30$

• Total voters

My guess is that there's many people out there with a purple tint Pandora who don't check this forum regularly but might be interested in getting their Pandora's fixed.
Maybe @EvilDragon wants a couple in his shop too?
Yes, I discussed with him. But he is even more busy than me at the moment...

To bring some momentum in the discussion... What about a "cable design fund" (i.e. a donation) upfront (any amount you want to offer) and then go into production in a second step if it works out? I can set this up in my online shop (with credit card payment or bank transfer but not bitcoins). It is not the first crowd-funding I have done that way (there were different ones for GTA04 and LetuxOS in the past: http://shop.goldelico.com/wiki.php?page=GTA04:Donation).

Ok, here is the link:
This is for a donation towards development. When we start production cost calculation it will be taken into account so that every € donated here reduces the price of the cables for everyone.

"incl. German VAT 7/19% unless indicated"
Should I be paying VAT from Norway. I can't claim the tax reduction as a German would…

Grants and donations are often exempt. To me this is a donation for an artistic art project in the interest of the common good. :)

Edit: Didn't manage to use a company number.

Last edited:
Reactions: rSl
Back