Pandora with cracked case and pink lcd issue 2nd try.

Cas

My CC first batch Pandora is developing small cracks in the hinge which seem to be starting from a lump from the

inside, also it has developed the purple screen as well which is intermittent as you move the lid or handle the

Pandora.

Could a swap out be done for me as in the thread above, Craig send out the new silver Pandora with a new LCD

cable and I send my Pandora back to yourself.

My Pandora was originally bought from Craig for which I waited over a year for then upgraded to get it quicker.

I have no invoice ( computer problems, lost loads of other stuff as well ) from Craig but I will pass onto him my details for proof of purchase.

------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I originally posted the above in EDs questions and answers area because somebody else did similar and had his issues dealt with pretty quickly, my post there seems to be getting nowhere waiting for a response from Craig.

ED did suggest it was in the wrong area so will try here.

ED, I know you said it was OK with you that If Craig had a silver cased Pandora containing the new lcd cable he could send me that and I would return my Pandora to yourself, I cannot seem to get a response from Craig.

Would it be easier to do an RMA with yourself, and would I get a silver cased Pandora on return ?

Thanks.

I do appreciate people are busy, but I really would like to get my Pandora fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to my world and that of piss-poor costumer service. My Pandora is completely inoperable, being only a dust-magnet for the last couple of months. I told Craig more than a month ago that I wished to return it and have it fixed, and I'm still waiting for a reply since then. Instead of screaming at us customers, or potential customers, to buy or upgrade to 1GHz units, how about writing a small page on the official website that clearly states what to do in case we need to return a Pandora for repairs. Seeing the frequency at which these break, you clearly need a page for handling returns.

I can fix any Pandora if it will be shipped to me.

Askarus fixed another 9 at my place today :)

If you want to have it fixed, send it to:

OpenPandora GmbH

Schäffbräustr. 11

85049 Ingolstadt

Germany

@almostthere: The normal way for RMA is usually through your dealer.

That's the official way for all products you buy.

But that's already what you did, so it wouldn't make much sense putting this on the website. :)

I can fix any Pandora if it will be shipped to me.

Askarus fixed another 9 at my place today :)

If you want to have it fixed, send it to:

OpenPandora GmbH

Schäffbräustr. 11

85049 Ingolstadt

Germany

@almostthere: The normal way for RMA is usually through your dealer.

That's the official way for all products you buy.

But that's already what you did, so it wouldn't make much sense putting this on the website. :)

Thanks ED I will get it off to you :)

Back