Are you interested in a new Pandora LCD cable?

Would you want to order a new LCD cable for your Pandora for 30$

• Total voters

pengo

Yes, thank you for starting a poll for cable replacements. I am very interested to purchase a couple should there be a new batch.:):p&|a:

Reactions: rSl

ClockworkCoder

Chaotic Neutral
I never had a Pandora (one of my regrets), but I think it's fantastic how much love there still is for them in the community, and the enthusiasm has surely been catalytic towards support for the Pyra too. I might be tempted to donate a nominal (i.e. seriously not much) to such a crowd-funding campaign, if it helped.

elvissteinjr

Very Active Member
The poll seems to reflect some interested in the cables, which is nice, but I'd honestly suggest to vote with the wallet and have a cable pre-order set up.
Yeah, Pandora part production and pre-orders, huh? I doubt HNS would like to sit on unsold cables either if half the people don't follow through, though.

rSl

i'm not tired. you're tired.
i'm in too!
currently my cable is still fine, but i allready leave my pandy displaytop open most of the time to not stress this part too much.
i would love to get a spare cable and donate the money for a second one to someone who can't afford this right now.

so, where can i send my money? please make it an iban banktransfer too, because i don't use paypal or creditcard etc..
maybe making a list in this thread with a confirmation to get/pay a cable or two would be a start?
thanks! :p&|a:<3

Last edited:

Swordfish II

Very Active Member
I bought a second fully working Pandora for parts if necessary for my 1ghz. But I'm still interested in a spare cable

Titcher

I'd definitely buy a couple of them so I can fix my broken cable and have a spare. I want to be able to keep my pandora alive forever.

I'd be willing to preorder, no problem.

Many thanks to hns if this does go ahead!