Are 700 Ready To Go Out This Week?

gibberish

Sorry, I know these threads are miserable for people over 700 in the queue but I just gota know...
I have the opportunity to take Thursday and Friday off work and if my Pandora has a chance of turning up on either of these days then I'm gona jump on it. My queue position 8 months ago was 315-365.

If you have a spare moment Craig, or anyone, could you let us know the likelihood of 700 Pandoras being shipped before Thursday/Friday?

Thanks

gibberish said:
Sorry, I know these threads are miserable for people over 700 in the queue but I just gota know...
I have the opportunity to take Thursday and Friday off work and if my Pandora has a chance of turning up on either of these days then I'm gona jump on it. My queue position 8 months ago was 315-365.

If you have a spare moment Craig, or anyone, could you let us know the likelihood of 700 Pandoras being shipped before Thursday/Friday?

Thanks

Probably more likely wednesday/thursday

700 arnt being shipped but i see no reason why the rest would be held back (700-amount thats already been shipped)
Overall it depends on how much ED etc has taken

you should be fine, im a bit later 350-450 :(

Last edited by a moderator:
We're all having a few days off from tomorrow night.

Ed will be home tomorrow, Michael Thursday.

Production resumes on Monday for another 200.

that's cool, you deserve some time off.

but i thought you'd made 700 in total, since you're out of boards now? i'd just like to know whether to take thurs/fri off. are you posting more completed machines tomorrow or not?

twitterix wrote:

There will be hundreds of people receiving their Pandoras this week. Should be fun :)

how many shipped, roughly... 200, 300, 600?

gibberish said:
that's cool, you deserve some time off.

but i thought you'd made 700 in total, since you're out of boards now? i'd just like to know whether to take thurs/fri off. are you posting more completed machines tomorrow or not?

twitterix wrote:

There will be hundreds of people receiving their Pandoras this week. Should be fun :)

how many shipped, roughly... 200, 300, 600?

Are you allowing customer collection Craig?

I'm 550 to 650 in line - If you have 700 done would I be okay to collect?

Lol again craig dodges the question...I've still no email either should be 200-250....
Well 700 are completed according to craig, just a case of shipping the remaining 300-400 that were made the last 2-3 days... Though Twitter feeds and forum posts tend to mislead....could only be 100 shipped who really knows!?

craigix said:
We're all having a few days off from tomorrow night.

Ed will be home tomorrow, Michael Thursday.

Production resumes on Monday for another 200.
I humbly interpret this in following way:
700 boards have their wifi fixed.
500 pandoras are assembled
200 pandoras will be assembled on monday.
in the other thread: next 700 to 800 boards arrive on thursday.

I CAN BE WRONG!

craigix said:
We have done approx 400. We are not counting them as we build. It would be madness.
We have Officially reached 10%

Edit: spelling

/copydir said:
craigix said:
We have done approx 400. We are not counting them as we build. It would be madness.
We have officialy reached 10%

Don't scare me :)

Actually I'm looking forward to unit 2000, as by then it should all be going smoothly with the end in sight!

craigix said:
/copydir said:
craigix said:
We have officialy reached 10%

Don't scare me :)

Actually I'm looking forward to unit 2000, as by then it should all be going smoothly with the end in sight!

I suspect you will be looking forward to 4000 much more! Then you can get a break, and put more time into batch 2.

Madness? It would seem hard not to keep track of how may you build... with shipping and sending out emails and stuff it seems like the numbers are there without needing to do much keeping track.

craigix said:

devhace said:
SPARTA.jpg

Yeah, this boggles me.
How can you know who you should be sending the pandora to if you've not counted the shipped ones, or keep a tab on the list (from which it should be simple to look up the #)?
I think that it should atleast be trivial to say "We have shipped <insert exact number here> pandor(as/i/es)".
And if you build pandoras in some mini-batches (i think so from the pictures with many pandoras in the same job phase on a table), then it should be simple to (when such a mini-batch is ready) to note "Y*X pandoras here" and write it down on a piece of paper or something. Then when you need the count of built pandoras just add up the entries on the paper.

Meh, I don't need craigix to actually look up the exact number in the spreadsheet. Estimate is good enough, as long as the "measurement" error is of the same order of magnitude as my number in the queue. And it is.

craigix said:

Could you then please explain the meaning of your tweet: http://twitter.com/Craigix/status/15149091196
That said you had run out of boards?

Back