Beta Appstore

(naw)mcx said:
16k7xg5.png

why does*

i'm stressed, give me a break.

also, the click to deactivate buttons don't work at the top.

thats an early page ive fixed that page for craig he just needs to use it :p

Attachments

• 16k7xg5.png
    16k7xg5.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 114
Last edited by a moderator:
(naw)mcx said:
why does*

i'm stressed, give me a break.

also, the click to deactivate buttons don't work at the top.

Trev has not finished the page for it, so i just did that as a temp solution.

theres still stuff we need to fix like making it html validate, when can be done by setting the doctype... cough ;)
plenty of fixes to do but my bugs are all cosmetic and html based. glad there are some system hackers to really get in the nuts and bolts of this :D nice job
http://www.trevsweb.com/pandainterface/demo2/latestuploads.html just to keep (naw)mcx happy for a second :p

Trevsweb said:
theres still stuff we need to fix like making it html validate, when can be done by setting the doctype... cough ;)
plenty of fixes to do but my bugs are all cosmetic and html based. glad there are some system hackers to really get in the nuts and bolts of this :D nice job
http://www.trevsweb....estuploads.html just to keep (naw)mcx happy for a second :p

NONE OF THE LINKS WORK, WAA.

But that looks good :)
(and I like the banner on the front)

(naw)mcx said:
Trevsweb said:
http://www.trevsweb....estuploads.html just to keep (naw)mcx happy for a second :p

NONE OF THE LINKS WORK, WAA.

But that looks good :)
(and I like the banner on the front)
LOL
will have something else there some sort of dynamic info about emulators... not sure yet, not that banner tho

dflemstr said:
Hey, can't we open up a Wave (in Google Wave) or an EtherPad so that we can gather all found exploits and collaborate in our attack? I've found a couple myself (many of which have been patched via a conversation with craigix on MSN) but nothing too devastating...
If anyone does want to make a wave for the bugs, I have some invites I could send out.

Not sure if someone metioned this, but the account sign up form allows email addresses that just say "crunchybacon" and don't have "@xxxxxxx.com" in them. It also accepts the username, email, and password to be ████.

Right after an account is registered it gives you this page:
30saqnd.jpg

Not very important, but the part of the page right of the links is longer than it should be.

Attachments

• 30saqnd.jpg
    30saqnd.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 103
Hey, everyone: We should leave craigix's site alone now and prepare for a greater attack tomorrow!

How, you ask?

Well, if you have Google Wave, simply go here and gather all the exploits you have tried and that are working, and post them in the wave. If you don't have a Google Wave account, PM me an email address (your own or a temporary one, whatever) and I'll send you an invite.

EDIT: Crunchwrap, thanks... Everyone: send PMs to him, as well.

Certainly been some interesting things tried tonight. Now I have lots of work to do to try to stop all the little bugs, and just some simple things I forgot to enable.

It should be far more crazy when I enable the 'edit files' option.

Craig: Not a very nice thing to write if someone is after help ;)

"Oh wow, HELP! So vague yet so worrying. Maybe a visit to the forums would help"

Oddly enough: Type word/password or similar with "Word" in it and it gives a "definition" or what Word is (M$).

"Word is a Windows application for editing documents. You can edit those documents on the Pandora using either AbiWord or OpenOffice."

But seemingly nothing else has definition or "what is".

I do like the way it's done. It is very good!! Especially the "word" definition/alternatives style thing. It actually a great idea.

Any other keywords? I've been trying B)

Not just a search, but an intuitive help bar as well.

Edit:

Download count is not implemented yet ?? - or not working
Uploaded applications not implemented yet ?? - or not working
Does not show the last 6 downloaded apps. Only shows last.

Major annoyance: Rate an App and it drops me back to main page. :angry:

I LOVE THIS: "Updates of your downloaded applications:"

GOD DAMMED FREAKING AWESOME WORK, CRAIG! It really is.

"Your screen shot isn't valid, it needs to be a PNG, JPG or GIF file.
zip"

It's a valid image (previously used, even).

kingoddball said:
"Your screen shot isn't valid, it needs to be a PNG, JPG or GIF file.
zip"

It's a valid image (previously used, even).

Yep, I'm busy fixing some bugs which involve turning that on.

Reading what you guys have been up to makes me realise that I don't have a bug hunting bone in my body. Ah well, maybe my feedback will still be of some use.

kbd5r4.png

Attachments

• kbd5r4.png
    kbd5r4.png
    994 bytes · Views: 117
I've set another account.

Username: Open➤➬✌ℜℑ❤❥
Password: ******* (masked)

It let me set it up, but seems to fail on login: "Sorry, Username or password was incorrect (Overflow)"

I could not set a username using random characters alone, unless I have letters in front.

1st Edit:

Website might have an issue: You can set up accounts using the same username as an already used name. I made two 'kingoddball' accounts. Are they case sensitive?

2nd Edit: It has an issue.
Craig - See if you can log in ;) I think I may have taken your account. :ph34r:

It seems that you can create a user that already exists and post as them. I just posted on the Picodrive entry as craig. So eventhough kingoddball changed it, so can I.

Yeah. It removes the original one.

Use your current account if you want to test - Create another account with YOUR name and then try login with original - It does not exist and all details have been removed (seemingly - Only Craig/Admin can know for sure).

I never said I changed his details or login. Head over to //MISC then //Organic Flasher. I said I didn't hack his account. It's just that the username part is not setup correctly.

Just got back from a curling game. Very exciting, very tiring. We won, so it was worth it, but I'm too tired right now to do any real hackering. Got the following in a few minutes though:
  • A person can continue to rate an app even after it has already been done, even without logging in. A quick written bot could boost or kill the rating artificially. (Already reported)
  • Clicking the search bar should (in my opinion) clear the word "Search" from it. Only if it is still default "Search", not if you've already typed something. (pure aesthetics, but a good idea I think)
  • Changing the orderby in the URL to something invalid (ie, replace &rated with &foobar) shows nothing.
  • Search terms that return no results just show... nothing. Probably nicer to say "No results returned" or something, just so the user doesn't wonder if something broke. (More aesthetics, but really a good idea)
  • "Downloads" doesn't increment when I download something. Yeah, they're all zero, so I guess that's expected right now. (also already reported)

Back