[Application] LibreOffice 4.1

ptitSeb

Serial Porter
I submit LibreOffice 4.1 PND in the Application Category.

I have oppened a thread in the standard "Software News" here: http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/topic/11784-libreoffice-for-pandora/

Is it allowed to have multiple entries in the same category?

*EDIT* So, it's an official entry:  130126-110545.png The launch screen of LibreOffice is not clean, but at least we clearly see the name of the competition ! You can also see that (not the logo, only text) in the About dialog.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you still work on LO?

There's some problem I have: No "Times New Roman" Font style.

I wouldn't care if it's not required in University.

It's recognized if I use a document already using this style but I can't select it for new documents.

How's the spell checking going?

"Liberation Serif" to be precise I guess.

The real "Times New Roman" is not freely available, although it does ship with every copy of Windows. You can take any truetype font and put it somewhere in /usr/share/fonts/ (or in your home dir ~/.fonts/) and it should work I think - didn't test it on the Pandora, but should work.

Do you still work on LO?

There's some problem I have: No "Times New Roman" Font style.
I wouldn't care if it's not required in University.
It's recognized if I use a document already using this style but I can't select it for new documents.

How's the spell checking going?
Yes, I still work on LibreOffice, among many other things... So I switch project from time to time. I was mainly on Code blocks lately, but I still have some tentative compilation ongoing (I need a bigger Sdcard)

ptitSeb:

Next week University starts again.

Would be great if you could add file associations within the next weeks.

Is it hard to do so or do you simply work on other (more interesting) stuff?

ptitSeb:

Next week University starts again.

Would be great if you could add file associations within the next weeks.

Is it hard to do so or do you simply work on other (more interesting) stuff?
Simply working on other stuff. I'll do some repackaging with just file-asociations added (no newer compile for now)

Back