Anyone selling their Pandora WITHIN the US?

saiyan23

Still Fresh
Hey guys, Any Pandora owners in the US? I've had extremely bad luck with overseas purchases (4 to be exact) and I'd rather not do it again. This device is EXACTLY what I've been searching for! To have all my retro systems available and PROPERLY emulated right in ther palm of my hand! I'm not here to cheat or lowball anyone. I'll pay full price. So if you are willing to part with it we can arrange something. I live in Manhattan, NY if even a meetup is possible. Also, if anyone knows a reseller in NYC that happens to have one, point me in the right direction.

Thanks guys!

I can drop one off to you in New York City next week if you would like or ship tomorrow! Order by tomorrow midnight PST, get a free SD card, 32GB Centon Class X SDHC. I need an excuse to visit Gotham City.

No, that was Pandora #14.

Not 14 of them. I only got one a year ago. Then I almost immediately ordered a backup.

Oh really?! It would be awesome if you could some here. What day can you be here?

I can bring them up next Monday or Tuesday. Or ship tomorrow morning, whichever you prefer. Its going to be about a 2.5 hour drive into the city from where I'll be staying.

@Lucifer

Thanks. Heading home on a working vacation! Hoping the East Coast gets hit by some of this nasty storms going through Midlands. Have 3 days of whitewater lined up starting Friday. Saturday I'll be herding cattle on water and chilling with my friends Sunday. Now I have something to do after that which I'm looking forward to! Anyone else around NYC want to have some lunch and a Pandora meetup?

Sony? Really, no love for Dr. Jones?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back