Anyone in Manhattan selling their Pandora?

saiyan23

Still Fresh
I'm finally in the market to buy a Pandora system but I have a big problem with online orders. It's not an option for me, can't trust them. This system would solve all of my retro gaming problems. its amazing how all of of these high power tablets etc have issues running certain most of the SNES games out there. You would think somewhere in this city there would be a reseller I can meet face to face but no. Can anyone help me out? I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Points to consider:

1. There are three pandora shops in the world - they're as unlikely to be in Manhattan as anywhere else
  2. Both ithic.com (Link lives in Bridport, Vermont - 250miles from you) and dragonbox shop have an excellent record for customer service and trustworthiness
  3. There are very few pandoras in existence (thousands) - you'll have to be lucky to find a local owner willing to sell
  4. There is a member map here: http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/membermap/ - its incomplete, but might give you an idea of pandora-density in that area

Last edited by a moderator:
Take a MegaBus to Burlington VT or come to PAX East in Boston.   I was thinking about contacting some Barcades in NYC to have a Pandora night at some point but this isn't a big priority.  Get me a ticket for Sound City Players Feb 13th and I'll drive to NYC.  But then how do I know the ticket is real?

link is the only pandora man here in the states and can trust him 100% any time i had to ask him for info on a order or anything always got a replay within hr's. got my pandora from him right as the rebirths hit the market and got to me nice and safe and loving it every day.

I'm finally in the market to buy a Pandora system but I have a big problem with online orders. It's not an option for me, can't trust them. This system would solve all of my retro gaming problems. its amazing how all of of these high power tablets etc have issues running certain most of the SNES games out there. You would think somewhere in this city there would be a reseller I can meet face to face but no. Can anyone help me out? I would appreciate it. Thanks!
What you said made me laugh because I bought mine (1GHz unit and case) through Ithic.com and bought a whole bunch of spare parts in Germany from DragonBox shop.  I used paypal for all these purchases.  Link from Ithic.com even called me up to make sure I got my unit.  And EvilDragon (Ed) is the owner of DragonBox shop and both of them are on this forum frequently if not everyday.  What's there to be afraid of?

I live in NJ and commute to work right downtown Manhattan (near Bryant park) everyday, but I'm not gonna meet you to sell mine because first of all I love my Panda, and second of all, how should I know you won't rob my Panda!  :D    You don't trust online people but you expect people to trust you and meet up with you face to face through online forum!!!?   :angry:    Use Ebay and buy from DragonBox shop or Ithic.com.  I guarantee you will get one  :p

Back