Selling My Unit.. anyone interested ?

Shortly when 'NGP/PSP2/PSV/or whatever it'll be called' is launched...Smart phones will leap-frog it in terms of overall CPU performance, so SONY's new portable will be obsolete quicker than you can say blueberry pie.

And yet PSP has by and large delivered better looking and more expansive games than smart phones that are much more powerful than it. I don't think Sony has much to worry about being outclassed early in its life.

Immaculate condition overall (used in a DS case i will throw in) buttons,nubs & shoulders are all fine no screen bezel bowing or SD card slot issues.

I've had the unit for approx 1 month and overall i am extremely impressed with what the Pandora team has achieved here.. so why am i selling i hear you ask? ..simply put the state of the emulators we currently have (in my humble opinion) is hugely disappointing, i appreciate this is out of the teams hands, but quite frankly i expected better at this stage in the game (how long are people expected to wait for optimised emu's especially after waiting 2 and a half years already, as i did?).. no (decent) Mame (or FBA for that matter) N64 (my main reason for purchase) 'plays' a handful of games, unoptimised Snes emu, Scumm no screen scaling, many have quite frankly terrible & confusing UI's without any useful documentation & almost all seem to have very little or none at all screen scaling & graphical filter options.. why not??

Note to any devs reading this: Most emu's are far far too convoluted/particular and almost anti user friendly (and believe me i am far from an emulator novice)

I would certainly be interested in another unit when (if?) more mature & optimised emulators ever became available, but i won't be holding my breath..

Anyone interested please PM me.

Are you still selling your unit?I'm interested.

Back