Anyone Know Where I Can Get A Replacement Screen?

RetroRevival

Still Fresh
The plastic on my GP32 screen is looking rather dull and effects the playing of some games.

I have seen that you can get replacement glass and plastic screens, but cannot find them anywhere.

I am in the UK, but can order from somewhere overseas if they can ship to the uk.

Any help you can give me is appreciated.

Regards
Simon

Just bought one Jr2Swiss via ebay.com and am awaiting the final price with insurace to the UK.

Regards
Simon

hehe i wanted to start a post on this tpoic: i have bought a glass screen on gp32z and......OMG, what a screen : great luminosity and visibility. If you want a Replacement Screen, you have to go there, it is very cheap and they chip worldwild (ok, it took 2 week to arrive...).
Really gp32z is great, you can buy here without doubt
(and i had a present : a plastic screen ;) )

Jr2swiss posted on Apr 18 2005 at 12:02 AM said:
Yes I do offer worldwide shipping and here is a tutorial on how to install it. gp32z.com/tutorial.html

Can you pay via Bank Transfer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it came through the other day and I have just tried to fit it but it is about 2mm bigger than the original plastic one. Needless to say that I cant install it at all :(

Any ideas?

Regards
Simon

hehe i wanted to start a post on this tpoic: i have bought a glass screen on gp32z and......OMG, what a screen : great luminosity and visibility. If you want a Replacement Screen, you have to go there, it is very cheap and they chip worldwild (ok, it took 2 week to arrive...).
Really gp32z is great, you can buy here without doubt
(and i had a present : a plastic screen wink.gif )

Nice to know, I ordered one yesterday...

My current plastic screen is in terrible condition..

I was thinking about having a screen cut at the hardware store 20mi from here, maybe they might have some kind of glare-treated glass or something or maybe plexiglass, good idea?

RetroRevival posted on Apr 23 2005 at 02:43 PM said:
Well it came through the other day and I have just tried to fit it but it is about 2mm bigger than the original plastic one. Needless to say that I cant install it at all :(

Any ideas?

Regards
Simon

Use a razorblade and cut the gray plastic a little bit on the corners and edges and it will fit perfect.

Had to do that with both of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back