Replacement screen covers? I scratched mine. :-(

Rambozo

Okay, so I took very good care of my GP32 and I've had it for a long, long time. However it has gained a few very noticable scratches that are hard to ignore while playing. The plastic that covers the screen (the actual hard plastic, built in, not that peel offprotector thingie that comes with the system) has gotten scratched and I was wondering if it's possible to order a replacement and install it in place of my current screen cover, so that I can do awaywith the scratched one.

Mine isnt scratched, but its marked quite alot and can easily be seen when light is reflecting off of the screen and into my eyes. If I hold it so no light is reflecting at me, it looks perfectly fine. I still want a new screen.

go over to www.gbax.com they have replacement screens with i guide showing you how to put them in ;)

Be really, really careful when you're prising off the external screen, as if you slip (like I did with my old non-FLU) you'll scratch the internal screen, and it's permanent.

I too have some scratches on my screen and they get quite annoying in the sunlight, but normally they are fine. Is it the special anti-glare stuff on the screen that causes it to scratch so easily? Cause my GBA doesn't scratch that easily.

yes it is the anti-glare stuff mine got propper scratched so i took the stuff off.

its was like having a new screen again, the glare was not too bad, but i would leave it as a last resort.

Back