Replacement screens for sale

Ceromus

Still Fresh
this offer is only good for people that live in the U.S. if you desperately want one enough to pay the overseas shipping for a piece of plastic it can be arranged.

Hey everyone I got about 26 replacement screens left for about 4 dollars a piece add 2.00 for shipping the screens arent top quality manufactured but are cut at a acrylics shop i would have to say most of the screens are 99.7% to 100% quality I have seen a spot on some that looks like it was slightly poked with the tip of a needle very unnoticeable.

Anyway...if your screen looks anything like mine did with the anti glare scratches all over it then this is probably a blessing to you.

I live in apartments so i dont have a outgoing mailbox so I have to go to the station or to a blue box which is even further to send out the replacement screen so just the time and gas that would take is not worth it so hopefully several people will want one.

let me know if you want one webmaster@ceromus.com I will be using paypal to collect and u.s.p.s. to send.

What I would like to know is how the hellto actually get the anti glare stuff off. Rubbing alcohol perhaps?

well from my conversations with different peopel I have come to the conclusion that in some models of the gp32 the antiglare will come off with a damp cloth and some scrubbed. However some gp32's appear to use a different anti glare that is basically impossible to fully come off which is what I seemed to have. I tried everything from dish washing detergent to finger nail polish remover and its not coming off...but it just as hell magically forms scratches

Back