Replacement GP32 Shells

urbangangsta101

Still Fresh
Damn, im pissed, my GP32 has been suffering with the common dust and scratches on the screen, so i ordered a new replacement screen off GBAx.com, and it came really quickly (few days ago), but i only had a chance today to fit it, following the guide on the website, i attempted to install it, using a small screwdriver (this thing was so small you could barly see it) i tried to leaver the grey plastic surround off the front of the console, but accidently dented the white plastic around the screen (the screwdriver just kinda squashed the plastic outta shape) so i just gave up installing it there! its not too bad, you proberly wouldnt notice it unless u looked hard, but me being a perfectionist, pays more attention to the dent rather than the screen and the game im playing!!! :angry:

so my question is, can you buy a replacement shell of some sort from anywhere? its the only way im ever gunna be happy with it again, also, maybe a different coloured shell would look better? the white one always shows up dirt and dust, and it looks too washed out! like some old PC. <_<

ive seen the blue-dye shell that someone did on here, looks good, but id rather have an official shell, besides, you've just herd of my awfull screen replacement session, so i think dying the shell would go wrong for me too! :(

Scott

Hehe I got my gp32 a couple of days ago and I polish the screen every 5 minutes.

Well to your question: don't think there are any ;(

and btw, many may think that yoiu mean software replacement shell instead of the plastic one ;)

good luck!

Huja! :ph34r:

Back