Anyone Got Their Gpx This Week?

raj_takhar

Still Fresh
All,

If any of you received your GP2X this week could you please let us know when you placed your order at GBAX.com

I ordered mine on September 26th and have not received mine yet - Have had a lot emails about delivery dates that never transpired (okay accepted that there has been a back log of order).

Just to give me more of a realistic date than GBAX - please respond with date of order placed and date received

I can realistically see mine after christmas

I ordered on the 29th of September and I got an email on the 24th of November (Thursday) saying that my order had been shipped and that air-mail will take 2-12 days (From GBAX in UK to Australia). Hoping it'll arive in the next few days.

Shipped by Royal Mail, ordered on the 29th September, I received it on Wednesday of this week.

I finally got to watch an episode of Bleach on it yesterday, granted it crashed about 4 times - it's still hella sweet.

:ph34r:

I ordered on the 29th of September and I got an email on the 24th of November (Thursday) saying that my order had been shipped and that air-mail will take 2-12 days (From GBAX in UK to Australia). Hoping it'll arive in the next few days.
Ordered 17th September. Got email on Monday 21st November that mine had been shipped. Like Skitzo, mine will also take 2-12 days to get down-under, so hopefully next week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered 17th September. Got email on Monday 21st November that mine had been shipped. Like Skitzo, mine will also take 2-12 days to get down-under, so hopefully next week.

UK here ,ordered 31st of october , no email , getting a bit frustrated as I thought october orders were going to be cleared this week , Im now expecting my Gpx2 on tuesday morning.

I ordered on the 27th September, got the e-mail on 22nd November, and received the GP2X on 23rd November. I'm in the UK.

I orderd mine from GBAX in the 4th of Oct and mine is in transit. UPS have taken a really strange route, probably because they have had two late planes. Its been through, germany, hongkong, the philapines, singapore and for some reason went to the far side of australia (sydney) rather than coming directly to perth. One would think express post would be some what direct. So yeah its been three day to get into Australia for those down under.

Ordered October 9th, received email roughly two days ago, and package has rapidly progressed from Sedgefield to Pittsburgh.

On a side note, it would be interesting when craigix ( And possibly the other sellers) are not so busy to get a break down of what quanity of the units are going out to different countries. Probably an unlikely event but it would be interesting.

Order confirmed on Oct 4th, no email received yet <_<
although I can probably thank yahoo mail for that one.

Emailed GBAX, hoping they can confirm that it shipped out already ;)
Hoping to see it sometime this coming week

On a side note, it would be interesting when craigix ( And possibly the other sellers) are not so busy to get a break down of what quanity of the units are going out to different countries.

~200 units were shipped to ED yet, but only 150 of them haven't faults (germans started receiving them yesterday, got my GP2X today :) )

Ordered 26th October, mine is in a royal mail depot. Waited there for 30 minutes today in a long queue and then they closed!! Going to get it on Monday morning (crack of dawn! damn royal mail!).

If you are in the UK and have been given a delivery date by GBAX ask for a Special Delivery number. You can then use the Royal Mail website to see where your GP2X is. :)
Ya, Mine was shipped over a week ago, and I still haven't recieved it. I never got a "special" number either. (DCGM got it, and his was shipped the same day, and to the same post office).

Back