Anyone Else Here Losing Interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Gruso' said:
Pandora is the doctor.
actually pandora is the nurse in the skimpy outfit.

on a unrelated sidenote, i swear tonight was the last time ever i try to do anything meaningful on a gma950. i friggin hate that half-arsed gpu. i hate it in the guts.

Last edited by a moderator:
'b_o_b' said:
But as you all know, an erection doesn't last forever.
True, but I have these emails from some seemingly sound professionals who say that there is some form of medication you can take to increase your stamina. If you like I can forward them to you.....

'darkblu' said:
'Gruso' said:
Pandora is the doctor.
actually pandora is the nurse in the skimpy outfit.

on a unrelated sidenote, i swear tonight was the last time ever i try to do anything meaningful on a gma950. i friggin hate that half-arsed gpu. i hate it in the guts.

CODE
http://pa12ick.net/crzegrl/B0000296SI.01._AA240_SCLZZZZZZZ_-1.jpg

'b_o_b' said:
Pandora is still a great concept, and I am looking forward to its arrival. But as you all know, an erection doesn't last forever.
Much like an erection, the Pandora is probably going to come at the worst time possible, ie during my exams in May.

I just fucking want it now..

(naw)mcx posted on Mar 7 2009 at 08:58 PM said:
'b_o_b' said:
Pandora is still a great concept, and I am looking forward to its arrival. But as you all know, an erection doesn't last forever.
Much like an erection, the Pandora is probably going to come at the worst time possible, ie during my exams in May.

An exam is definitely a bad time for a boner.

(naw)mcx posted on Mar 7 2009 at 05:28 AM said:
'b_o_b' said:

Exams aren't too bad, because you're focused on doing something, and nobody is likely to look around a lot [Except the proctor, who looks around A LOT]

Now, lectures... Lectures are horrible. You're just sitting there, leaned back, not paying a whole lot of attention.. Bam. And if you're leaned back, it's vis-

Well, let's not get into specifics here.

The worst time I could probably get a Pandora is any time this semester, because I have a lot of other shit I should be doing. But then I'd at least have a better PDA. My current one doesn't like talking to my computer, and so it's not very useful.

'lulzfish' said:
(naw)mcx said:
'b_o_b' said:
Pandora is still a great concept, and I am looking forward to its arrival. But as you all know, an erection doesn''t last forever.

Exams aren't too bad, because you're focused on doing something, and nobody is likely to look around a lot [Except the proctor, who looks around A LOT]

Now, lectures... Lectures are horrible. You're just sitting there, leaned back, not paying a whole lot of attention.. Bam. And if you're leaned back, it's vis-

Well, let's not get into specifics here.

oh my god i had to read through that 3 times to get it and it was genius, although i guess it would have been more obvious you were referring to boners and not pandoras at first if i had seen the previous post

whut? No, my post had nothing to do with Pandoras. I was just complaining that erections that erections are really annoying during class.

Like system beeps. I mean, with system beeps you can just rmmod 'pcspkr' or cut the speaker if you want to, but there's not a damned thing you can do to avoid erections.

'arrrgh' said:
(naw)mcx said:
'b_o_b' said:
Much like an erection, the Pandora is probably going to come at the worst time possible, ie during my exams in May.An exam is definitely a bad time for a boner.Especially a prostate exam. It may give the nurse in the skimpy outfit the wrong idea. Or the right one.

'lulzfish' said:
whut? No, my post had nothing to do with Pandoras. I was just complaining that erections that erections are really annoying during class.

Like system beeps. I mean, with system beeps you can just rmmod 'pcspkr' or cut the speaker if you want to, but there's not a damned thing you can do to avoid erections.

No, at first I thought you were referring to pandoras cause i didnt see the previous post. and then i realized, and thats why i thought it was so funny

'Sphinxter' said:
There is no such thing as a bad time for a boner unless you like shut it in a car door or something.
Midhug, that can be dodgy.

"Stuart is that a sau-OH"

Luckily, using the internet, i have learned to hide and avoid moments such as that.

Although, some creepy nerd guy I know, went up to a girl he liked, with an erection and went.

"Hey $NAME, I have a present for you"

I mean, yeah, he totally lived that one down.

'lulzfish' said:

:huh:

System beeps are when your computer decides something is so important that it has to bypass your regular sound system and activate the horrible embedded buzzer on your system board.
It has no volume control, no external switch, nothing.

And some default Linux installations [I think Ubuntu is finally getting away from it] will activate the system beep for no fucking reason at all, like if you try to backspace an empty text field. Or if your computer is shutting down or some fucking minute thing like that, it will make this loudass beep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back