Anyone else here have a track/s that never fails to turn on the waterworks?

Garrett

Advanced Member
I've quite a few as I'm a soppy old sod.. but the one that never fails to get me shedding every time I hear it is the Crash Test Dummies Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm as it was a particular favorite of a bloke who was a hero in my life & will for the rest of it, now long gone (but never forgotten) I'm sorry to say.

I'd love to hear if there's anything that has a similar effect on anyone else here and your reasons why.. ta for listening.

Last edited:
Not sure about waterworks, but this is probably as close as it gets for me:

Usually music does not have that effect for me, but for some reason I've made an emotional trigger to this song.
I think it's because I played NFS2 (it contains this song) to blank my mind after a family member past away.
Btw. Playing NFS2 doesn't have the same effect though, only when this songs plays.

In response to title, no. There are some songs I hate so much that prolonged exposure may result in blood running, and I don't mean mine. Generally, I like a wide variety of music.

This song had to be removed from my work playlist as people either thought I just found out a family member had died or that I was high.

Back