Anyone Else Have This Wierd Glitch?

Drak

fff
Website
Visit site
Ok... So I noticed that my Drmd, snes, and nes all like to have little coffee breaks.
(Sound cuts out and game stops for a brief moment.)

My drmd freezes for like a point second sometimes randomly but it still works fine after the pause.

My snes and nes do the same thing, but the snes likes to pause for longer times and sometimes freezes after taking its coffee break.

Anyway what im trying to get at is there something wrong with my baby? Or is it just a firmware glitch?

My mp3 and video player dont do this thankfully. It doesnt bug me that must that the have coffee breaks its just wierd perhaps.

EDIT: Oh yeah, my batteries are 1600 mah LEAP that last for around 2hours each. Im getting new batteries in christmas :) Maybe this is the problem?

Im just a little worried that it might explode one time :rolleyes:. Comments/suggestions? Thanks.

:D

I'm not sure about the snes and nes emus as I've yet to try them yet. But as for drmd I can't say it's ever happened to me and I've played it for up to 3 hours at a time. Is it always with the same roms or does it happen no matter which game you play? I finished streets of rage 2, sonic and jungle strike no problem but desert strike refuses to go past the intro animation where it hangs.

I had the same problem, now it is worse, it hangs all the time. Very annoying :(
Does anyone have the same problem beside ous? What firmware do you use? I just got it yesterday.
I want to play :(. Anyone know how to fix it? is it the machine or software? :(

How blind do you have to be to ask such questions two posts under the answer?
Did you even try to read the therd?

Vimacs posted on Dec 21 2005 at 03:26 PM said:
How blind do you have to be to ask such questions two posts under the answer?
Did you even try to read the therd?

Im going to try a firmware update maybe thatll fix it ;0

Last edited by a moderator:
Back