Anybody Want To Do A Title Screen?

Well here's mine. Not quite finished... I suppose I should fit a black menu box there too.

23733acb0a.png

Has anyone actually checked what they look like on the GP2X, things sometimes look very different than on our big monitors :D

Yeah I checked. Unfortunately I have a really bad web camera. And I also noticed that I've done the completely wrong gfx for the game. It's a puzzler! Oh well... Someone got a shooter then want a title screen for? :lol: :p
439073adac.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone actually checked what they look like on the GP2X, things sometimes look very different than on our big monitors :D

Yeah I checked. Unfortunately I have a really bad web camera. And I also noticed that I've done the completely wrong gfx for the game. It's a puzzler! Oh well... Someone got a shooter then want a title screen for? :lol: :p
439073adac.png
Actually I like it. The white blob on the 2X is distracting but otherwise, good job :)

Mine looks a bit better on a 2X screen than it does on my laptop display... Problem is I tested it on my GP2X, which needs the screen cover replacing... still. And I misplaced my camera :unsure:

I voted for Eolair's, with Warmfluffy's being a close second. If you go with Eolair's, I would request two things:
  1. that "LASER" be written with a "Z", like the original.
  2. that "LASER" be overlaid with one more layer of black text, just to provide for more contrast and legibility.
Otherwise, it looks good and it doesn't matter that he originally thought it was a shooter.

saehn

I voted for Eolair's, with Warmfluffy's being a close second. If you go with Eolair's, I would request two things:
  1. that "LASER" be written with a "Z", like the original.
  2. that "LASER" be overlaid with one more layer of black text, just to provide for more contrast and legibility.
Otherwise, it looks good and it doesn't matter that he originally thought it was a shooter.

saehn
I also voted for Eolair's entry :)

Well, so we made 3rd place :)

Eolair, contact me about your 10 Euros (will also send PM)!

Back