Any of you write stories?

Judging by the size of the bloodstain and where I live it was more likely to have been something like a bird.

Something that I was meaning to post about a while back was the vampire incident as I over-dramatically call it. What happened was Miku was pretending to be a vampire for some reason and ended up getting carried away and biting me, I ended up with a sore neck and what looks like a sore patch on my neck.

attachicon.gif
10147.jpg
Okaaayyyyyyy, that, I cannot explain!!
Well, it doesn't seem too far fetched to me that whatever caused the sore patch (be it some allergy or a sting or bite from some animal), was actually the cause for mentally creating the Miku Vampire incident. In my experience, if something physically happens to you at night that usually translates into something similar happening in your dreams thus making you aware of the fact. Until the fantasy/reality analogy breaks down at which point you actually awake.

I also do not completely rule out the opposite, that the mental thought can indirectly cause the brain to trigger some kind of response in the body and thus creating the sore patch as a consequence (though the former seems more likely).

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction to a cleaning chemical?

Perhaps? I doubt its a sign of an onset of a mental illness like scizophrenia or something such as that. If it an out burst of that nature there'd be more evidence of such events... trust me.

[quote name="Glyph Reader" post="398087" timestamp="1441 Second person is extremely difficult to pull off without alienating the reader. If you actions go against what the reader might do, it can backfire.

-Glyph Reader

My book is mostly written in 3rd person, past tense.

There's one chapter (just a couple of pages) near the end which is in 1st person (that chapter is basically a kind of diary which is being read by one of the main characters).

Just for fun, the very last sub-chapter of my book is written in the 2nd person ;)

There are two main characters in my book; prime-numbered chapters are from the perspective/world of Guntir, composite-numbered chapters are from the perspective/world of Peisinoë.

There's one chapter (just a couple of pages) near the end which is in 1st person (that chapter is basically a kind of diary which is being read by one of the main characters).

Just for fun, the very last sub-chapter of my book is written in the 2nd person ;)

There are two main characters in my book; prime-numbered chapters are from the perspective/world of Guntir, composite-numbered chapters are from the perspective/world of Peisinoë.
If only I could read it.  Is this the one you have mentioned here a few times before?

If only I could read it.  Is this the one you have mentioned here a few times before?
Yes, it is.

Current working title of the book: "Tijd Hebben"  ("Having Time").

I recently got back my second pandora (the 1 ghz with the broken headphone port) so I got my stories back.

I'm happy to get back my 3rd person post apoc story that I'm writing (A post apoc that doesn't feature, Radiation, Zombies, OR wars! :D ) I needed an exercise in 3rd person... So this story is it. Its tougher for me to write because I feel distant from many of the characters..Then again I'm so used to writing in my steampunk world a lot of stuff is different. Granted its nice not having the limitations of such a world some times.. I really can't write a story set in a "normal" setting. Because I honestly don't like making a world that's "normal" It either must be so far to one side so it has the ability to be unique, or involve the supernatural so I can bend things and have fun with them. Everything I write must be different. Its probably why I can't write fan fictions.. my brain just isn't wired for that.

Granted I always seem to write about two characters and something with love regardless of what I do. :huh:    I tend to have some pretty f'd up ones too.

I have been writing a book since January. Mine is a bit adult and more of a hobby. I might share with some friends but I don't really want to share it with the world :p . Its inspired by lord of the rings, game of thrones, warhammer, and the bible (no I'm not religious).

The book takes place 30,000 year in the past where our known timeline splits with another that introduces magic into our universe. Takes place on earth with empires formed from magic strength than technology. In this book Our universe becomes connected with another universe which we travel between. "Artheria" is earth in another universe and is way more bizarre.

Some things in the book: Eagle-winged mountain warrior race proficient in archery, horde raiders of 9 feet ridding giant horses wielding cleaves, 8 indestructible cities of the gods that are portals to Artheria (also serve as capitals), Industrial metal working race who can breath fire and spontaneously combust air (they don't know about gun powder but have working single shot guns). There is a lot more Races and cool objects though. I don't want the post to become too long.

Have any of you ever written erotic stories or maybe even gay love stories?
Ive written both. Grantex they're all in the steampunk world. Hell everything i write usually has some form of sex in it. What gender of homosexuality? Ive written both. Heck one of the most powerful/well reknown characters in my lore is gay. Granted alot of the more sexual characters end up with some sort of fetish more towards the BDSM side.. usually.

I like it!

Any XXX stuff?
It all is... My main book i toned it down to be more romantic because of the main characters point of view....

But i got a few stories where the characters are kinky, go all out and are a bit crazed/ borderline Nympho maniacs... theres a few "clubs" in Corvus where people go to engage in specific pleasures. Theres twelve BDSM clubs, Ten unique species ones(interspecial relationships) Corvus is a very sexually care free nation... Where as victoria and chaika hold sexuality as a taboo.

We'll stop there, as we don't want people around here getting horny.

Anyway, you need to make a blog with all your stories, so I can have a read of them all. Would love to give you my thoughts on them.

We'll stop there, as we don't want people around here getting horny.

Anyway, you need to make a blog with all your stories, so I can have a read of them all. Would love to give you my thoughts on them.
I was thinking about doing just that. I have a bunch of storie archs that are too short for a novel but might be good for some shorter stories.. i may edit my last post with a spoiler tag...

Please feel free to pm me any tidbits if you want to.
I may do that.. i may need to go dig up or start writing some of the plots in my head.

Back