Any News About Gpfinalwar Or The Driving Engine ?

KoRnfReak

Still Fresh
Hi,
as said are there any news about the 3d Driving Engine (was it Voxel ?), GpFinalWar or the Public Fgen ? Would be nice to know whats up ;)

/edit What about Wind Ups 2.0 ? I've heard it will be released in the time of the euro launch

GpFinalWar's coming... Actually I'm now adding gfx, the campaign editor is on its way also, and I still have to correct some things to the AI...

I plan on releasing the last beta version next week, and the final version, with a campaign, and the campaign editor should be there in August.

As I was suggested, and if some more people are interested, I think I will make it moddable, so you would be able to make your own game using the engine...

Maybe I'll make a poll to see how many people would like to make something using my engine.. We'll see :)

im still interseted in the racing engine, that just looked soo good :D

who was doing it again? id like to know if there has been any progress

See if you can get gp32finalwar to go commercial. At least as a download that cost some milages on entware. This game could actually get gamepark some money if you finish it and send them a demo and see what the think. I would happily pay 1500 kwr or whatever on entware for it. I will donate some money when its done anyway.

See if you can get gp32finalwar to go commercial. At least as a download that cost some milages on entware. This game could actually get gamepark some money if you finish it and send them a demo and see what the think.
I dont think he cares much about getting gamepark some money lol. Seriously though, this is some good shit mATkEUpON. I really enjoy it and cant wait until you release the next beta

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, thanks, that's good to see some people would pay for GpFinalWar, even if this is not what the game is made for... Actually, I'd prefer to find a job with this...

But everything can happen, I guess we'll see when all the main features are ready.

You could release a shareware version mATkEUpON, then give stuff like the campaign editor and additional pre-made campaigns for something like $3 or $5.

Back