Help Guys Plzz Im Thinking About Buying

crzyman101

Still Fresh
hI GUYS IM seriously thinking about buying a gp32 but i have some qustions that would be wonderful if you answerd for me.

1. I heard that gp32 dosent have any storage so whats the 512 kb rom for?
2. I want to know if the default os is cabable of playing any video files like mpeg avi wma ect.
3. I wanted to know if there is any more popular computer games coming out like wc2 starcraft or unreal tournament, games that dont require alot of hardware.??

Please anser all my qustions thank you so much

What the hell dose the fw mean can someone with more knowledege then that guy explain to me . why the hell theres a 512 kb rom but u cant store anything in it

1. The firmware is stored in the 512kb space. Thats half a meg by the way.

2. The default firmware can play MP3s and thats it

3. Hell no. What gave you the idea that they would be released/ported?

thank you i have one last qustion, if i flash the original firmware and install a new one will i be able to use the space inside with something like winups, also i want to know why the os is so huge for the little that its dose, the palm os is only like 2 megs and dose way more then the gp32 os dose, thank you and i hope u ansewer back

crzyman101 posted on Mar 28 2004 at 03:51 PM said:
What the hell dose the fw mean can someone with more knowledege then that guy explain to me . why the hell theres a 512 kb rom but u cant store anything in it
Dammit, would you **** please **** and put your **** outta your ******?
Vimacs is some well known dude in the GP32 scene, his answers were completely right. Nobody is responsible for the fact that you are too dumb to search for stuff on this board. Hell, you don't even know what ROM means? READ ONLY MEMORY, it's for the firmware and not supposed as some storage medium.
Dammit, i'm getting SICK and TIRED of people who are too lazy to even read the stickies, not talking about google.

Last edited by a moderator:
don posted on Mar 28 2004 at 03:04 PM said:
crzyman101 posted on Mar 28 2004 at 03:51 PM said:
Dammit, would you **** please **** and put your **** outta your ******?
Vimacs is some well known dude in the GP32 scene, his answers were completely right. Nobody is responsible for the fact that you are too dumb to search for stuff on this board. Hell, you don't even know what ROM means? READ ONLY MEMORY, it's for the firmware and not supposed as some storage medium.
Dammit, i'm getting SICK and TIRED of people who are too lazy to even read the stickies, not talking about google.
For God's sake, stop bloody MOANING! If you dont want to answer, DONT! Or just point to the faq or stickies - stop making this place as hostile as hell.

THANKS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back