GP32 Any Mod Musicians Or Pixel Editing Junkies Around?

skeezix

Internal Development
Website
www.codejedi.com
MOD's are an old school sampled music encoding format (usually associated to Amiga scene, but also used on ST and PC), still popular for handheld homebrew and shareware. (Like MIDI, but with the samples included in the file. And not easy to work with like MIDI is these days ;)

I'd prefer to not just rip some old .mod file for a project of mine, so hoping someone would be interested in writing a few .mod's up for me; ideally donated to the project but perhaps a very small royalty deal can be sorted out :p

I'm also looking for someone to do artwork as well potentially; its not a big project, and its mostly done already, but I'd like to redo the art and audio assets. Its a puzzle game, and maybe more in the future if a group effort works out.

Email me (skeezix =at= skeleton.org) if you're interested in helping out :)

jeff

MOD's are an old school sampled music encoding format (usually associated to Amiga scene, but also used on ST and PC), still popular for handheld homebrew and shareware. (Like MIDI, but with the samples included in the file. And not easy to work with like MIDI is these days ;)

I'd prefer to not just rip some old .mod file for a project of mine, so hoping someone would be interested in writing a few .mod's up for me; ideally donated to the project but perhaps a very small royalty deal can be sorted out :p

I'm also looking for someone to do artwork as well potentially; its not a big project, and its mostly done already, but I'd like to redo the art and audio assets. Its a puzzle game, and maybe more in the future if a group effort works out.

jeff

I would do some graphics if no one else takes it up. If someone better wants to do it I would step aside.

Last edited by a moderator:
w00t :)

As long as something can be delivered, I'm good; I keep having problems with people signing up to help, but then months pass. Never a hard feeling, but it does get in the way :)

DaveC - email me so I've got your current ady and I'll mail you both back.

jeff

I can help if you still looking, on both accounts. Did the graphics and music for bunnytraps and mafi sushi panic (both in file archive) if you need to see references.

Many thanks~

and an NSF player!

Yeh !!! I would love that.

I would make a port of that cool one on zophars domain (I cannt remember what I'ts called but you can get the sorce for them all) but I cant code at all.

I might be intrested in the graphics but it depends what type your after.

it would be nice if someone ported xmms... so we dont have to use the sorry mp3 player we have now.

jeff

If you need MODs, ask me. I used to be a good friend of FastTracker 2 :)
I published only game music remixes, but I have made many other tunes as well.

Back