Anime

I really like Initial d, but the races are turning into DBZ fights where they last for like 3 eps. I also wonder what happned to all the ladies??? hahaha... I Like Outlaw Star. Last Exile, Area 88 to name a few

speedmike posted on Mar 9 2006 at 02:41 PM said:
... I Like Outlaw Star. Last Exile, Area 88 to name a few

Outlaw Star is a good one. Cowboy Bebop is the best series imo, followed by the Ninja Scroll series (for those that only saw the movie, chech out the series, its awsome). Also once you watch a few episodes, Neon Genesis Evangelion is very tough to put down

Last edited by a moderator:
Kino's Journey, New Fist of the North Star, The Cat Returns, Ghost in the Shell TV, Samurai Champloo...these are some of the best anime I've watched in recent months.

And you might want to try King of Fighters Another Day if you want something fun and brainless to watch for ten minutes.

kknd_cf posted on Mar 9 2006 at 01:44 PM said:

Aww...somebody actually still reads our crappy website! *feels vindicated*

Last edited by a moderator:
-Akira
-Fatal Fury 1,2,+ the movie
-The Guyver: Bio-Booster Armor (1989)
-Guyver: The Bio-Boosted Armor (2005)
-Rurouni Kenshin (TV Series)
-Rurouni Kenshin/Samurai X (OVA)

I think I love Thomas!

Anyways Ive been watching anime for a good few years now and:
- Ruouni Kenshin
- Samurai Champloo
- Cowboy Bebop
- Trigun
- Hellsing

Thats my top 5 anyways (not in order). I would hunt them down first. Anyways as ive just typed that bit about the top 5 and remembered Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex I will recommend that too, it may not have as good replay value (imo - some episodes are utter shit on the third or fourth time as they are just discussing ideas). Oh and shit, I really do hate being this numb in the head, I almost forgot Full Metal Alchemist - I put off watching this for a year as I thought it was the sequel to Full Metal Panic (I dunno) but its ace, really, really fucking ace. Its as good as the above top 5 and quite long (46 episodes plus a film or something).

Yuss, and if you want to be ace buy Blade of the immortal (manga)... super ace.

End transmition.... HAHAH.

I really have to go post in the chatbox now...

Ranma 1/2
Chobits
Naruto
Samurai X (movie)
Ghost in a Shell (movie, dont see 2, only one was good, 2 was a little f'd up)

PSyMastR: You fail,
a. Naruto sucks, too land and it gets nowhere.
b. The second GitS movie is awesome.

Back to topic:

If it has Gundam in the title... :D

The Hunter X Hunter OVA series,

Arjuna,

and of course my all time favourite Noir.

All others have been mentioned again, but don´t watch golden boy if you´re older than 15... i used to like it, but when i recently watched an episode, i realized how crappy it is.

EDIT: also have a look at Witch Hunter Robin, if you like supernatural stuff.

I know a couple of gems....

Full Metal Panic, and Fumoffu *damn you beat me to it!
Azumanga Daioh, pure... um insanity?
Berserk
Furi Kuri/Fooly Cooly/FLCL (same name), um.. more insanity?
Cromartie High
Haibane Renmei (The Ash Colored Group??? I don't know the American name)

And for some more recent good things..

Honey & Clover (Azumanga Daioh in college... kind of)
Samurai Champloo
Genshiken
School Rumble

As mentioned before, Berserk and Cowboy Bebop are great, but check out also Fullmetal Alchemist. It's one of the best anime's out there. I'm surprised nobody mentioned it. <_<

Back