Animatch

ruckage

Certified Guru
795098_432x146.gif

A little surprise project I began working on sometime ago, soon to be released.
Can you guess what it is?

ruckage said:
Something to do with matching animals (do I win a prize?). ;)

+

Judging by the expressions on the animals faces, there's a hidden hot coffee mode included. :eek: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
You both have filthy minds and should be ashamed of yourselves :rolleyes: ;)
I preferred your un-edited post pickle, made me laugh :D

ruckage said:
You both have filthy minds and should be ashamed of yourselves :rolleyes: ;)
I preferred your un-edited post pickle, made me laugh :D
Yes sometimes I even humor myself, if I recall I dont think that's the first time ive mixed up the two words.
I readded the original word back in.

As for filthy, I was just looking at the graphic, its obvious the animals are going from normal to shock. So i ask myself what could be shocking these creatures in such a way. Well most of them the rear half is not in view, which would lead one to assume something is happening in that area.

Pickle said:
As for filthy, I was just looking at the graphic, its obvious the animals are going from normal to shock. So i ask myself what could be shocking these creatures in such a way. Well most of them the rear half is not in view, which would lead one to assume something is happening in that area.
That's one way to look at it but it still means you have a filthy mind :D.

ruckage said:
Tilematch? Nah, haha ;)

Excellent graphics as usual, which for some reason reminded me of that blue egg you had as an avatar sometime ago - would love to know more about that one too. By the way, you should update your site more often, I'm sure I'm not the only one here that's a follower of your works :)

Alex. said:
Tilematch? Nah, haha ;)

Excellent graphics as usual, which for some reason reminded me of that blue egg you had as an avatar sometime ago - would love to know more about that one too. By the way, you should update your site more often, I'm sure I'm not the only one here that's a follower of your works :)
Thanks, I promise to update my site soon, it has been a while. As for the game with the blue egg man, that's on hold but I'm sure it will get made at some point. I tend to flit from project to project.

jbrodack said:
hope its not another match 3 game. though even if it was I'm sure you'd do something interesting with it.
Oh dear, unfortunately it is a 'match 3 game'. It's a pretty faithful clone of zooo/zookeeper, I really like tilematch but its missing many of the features I like and doesn't support a touchscreen so I decided to make my own version.

Looking forward to this Ruckage - as with all your games, the art style is great. Im sure the gameplay will match it.
Im an artist myself, of the painting variety and really like your style!

ruckage said:
Oh dear, unfortunately it is a 'match 3 game'.
I'm just loving see animals fighting each other to death.

ruckage said:
jbrodack said:
hope its not another match 3 game. though even if it was I'm sure you'd do something interesting with it.
Oh dear, unfortunately it is a 'match 3 game'. It's a pretty faithful clone of zooo/zookeeper, I really like tilematch but its missing many of the features I like and doesn't support a touchscreen so I decided to make my own version.

Well, like I said you would still make it interesting. I've liked all your games so far though I couldn't really get into sleuth slots for some reason. You make some great artwork and it will be nice to have touchscreen support as there really isn't enough gp2x games that support it. Its just that there's SO MANY of these games out there so I'm a little cynical at the prospect of another one. Then again most of your games are clones of other games yet I still love the effort you put into making it your own, especially your snake game.

slightly off topic: space varments was a lot of fun. anything going on with the sequel?

Back