American "christians" And Extreme Political Views!

Ernest

DeFiAnT
Website
Visit site
Well basically I had this argument with american about terrorists and poltical views etcetc, i'd like to say im not ani-american but if their in the wrong i kno and have alot to say against it. Firstly to point out things like me doing cocaine were not true i just said this to prove a point but i have smoked cannabis and still do a bit, i would also like you to try and not read too much into my typos and mistakes as i was fairly drunk at the time of typing, but my point should still be fairly valid.

Also I am USA+UK= #1 TERRORIST.

And here the argument is:

Brigadier General WBurgess says:
Hey man
USA+UK= #1 TERRORIST says:
h3y
i was just bout to talk to ya
havent spoken in ages
ya
how ya doin
im good. but sad about what happen in USSR
yeh man i
felt that hard
(i'm real political ya see)
just goes to show us that they are hartless and we need to be to to win
its the governmentys fault for goin into chechnia and overunnin the country and expctin peace, i mean what the fuck where they thinkin, all those people have got to be heard is to do something real extreme like they do and they were heard big time
nah ur wrong man
we need to be less heartless in the first place
they stole land off them, i mean how do you expect them react, i mean globalisaton is all good but i mean when they try to force democracy and their rules on country thats doin find what the fuck are they thinkin
i mean those people are livin in homes that u wudn't even want ur worst enemies to live in
true. they are here to take over the world. im into Counter-Terrorist studys im going to be in the Counter-Terrorist team. for the USA. so far what i have learn is out of this world. they would kill babys to win. we wouldnt
yeh but fuck that shit
we need for country's in this war or we lose and they win, and that means they have over powered to biggest power in the world. and terrorism will become out of control
the us government an the Uk's are the most formidable terrorist force in the world
yup
they arent losin or winnin they're tryin to survive
what the fuck do you think israel are doin, theyre stealin land off palistine and gettin away with it and then palistine are fightin bakc by blowin themselves up on buses coz its all they got
LOL. the land that israel is taking over was their land before. they countrys that have it now stole it from them. i think its far you take my land ill take it back
no it fuckin wasn't, it bullshit dont beleive the media, maybe in the bible it was, but what good is the bible religion is the forbearer to most wars, my fuckin grandad took the jews over to israekl and gave them that fuckin ladn and he said the jews were fuckin basatrds, they were the underworld and criminals not families and chidlren they were motherfuckin bunch of crimianl bitches that deservew
what they get now
not sayin they all are
they didnt deserve the holocost but at the same they didnt deserve the land they now live on
what religion are you?
they have turned the majority into a modern day minority like pakistianians in england in their area the welathy minroity are fuckin over the majority who should own that country
i don't belong to any
religion brings more touble than it solves
thats not true im Christian. if i didnt become christian i would be a crimianl i was a bad boy back in the day lol. religion give's you life
so was i
i smoked pot, shoplifted and did cocaine etc etc etc
you name i did it
but i fuckin wised up as all adicts do and makes u realize
ok let me say it this way
i started readin books (poloitical ones) they show you how fuckd things become because of all this shite, we as powerful countries think we have more power than we do, look at iraq and president Chaney
i say president chaney coz bush is a fuckin puppet
lol
do you believe in the bible?
he sent in all the old boys, the people who are in charge of iraq now are fuckin in charge of huge oil companies and they get monay off the oil they;'re fuckin stealin theyre just criminals
no, well i say i don't i think it was just a real good guy (jesus) who did good shit and was crucified for it, i think it was just like chinese whispers you cud say sladn one end and wud end up as steak, i think he just got made out to be more than he was, i do beleive tho that he did exist and was a good guy i just dont think it's all it's cracked up to be
i have some questions for you
fire
go
how does the bible help people? how come everything that it say will happen has?
and who is its writer?
who the fuck kno's who the writer is, the bible helps people like a crutch it gives people something to lean on if they have problems, thiongs fuckin happen as it says because histroy whos to say they wrote before something happened, not just that i predict people will die an they will i also predict tommorow more people will be addicted to drugs and will become criminals, i also predict
yet more people will become corrupt because of monay and why because of statistics, it's human nature inevatibility it will happen, just because someone wrote in the fuckin bible dont mean it's true it just means its just as much truth as Bill Clintons biography its whether you beleive it or not that makes it real
me and you should met. we have alot to talk about LOL
or fight HAHAH
lol
well
i mean ive read alot ive read both sides of argments and stuff, im not sayin religion is the reason for wars i m just sayin it fuels it further, northern islande for instance, great britain couldnt contol the rest of islna dsot they sent to factiona against each other
everywar is of religion. like this one . all of the terrorist are muslum not saying all muslum are terrorist. this war is fighting muslums
the religion of muslum is to true the world to muslum. ive read they muslum bible
in there is said to beat or kill other of other religion. if they do not true muslum they are to beheaded
no BULLFUCKINSHIT, they have beleifs and we dont respect em, why the fuck they shud respect youre christian belefis if you dont respect theirs
yeh there are dogs in their world that wud eat those who oppose them but in the UK and USA their at the top orederin us around too
except their not over there because we stormed over there and took without reason
the reason was the weapon we fuckin sold and gave em
im not or with the war im iraq. all i know that we are there. i beleave that going after the terrorist that hit the two towns was right. they hit us for two things. 1. we are the freeist country in the world. 2. becuase we have more religions here then anywhere in the world. Christian are here to save.
ok if a muslum come's up to a guy and say's if your christian im going to kill you. they guy say yes im christian. the christian doesnt fight back. if im to be killed becuase in christian then let it happen

fuck off
lol
this aint real what ur spittin out
look you may have more religons and cultures than the rest of the world that because ur bigger than most countries
also who gets beat down and spit on the ethnice minorties
im mean no offence man coz i like ya an all, but ive neva understood the american ethic of we own most of the worlds oil and we shud guzzle it like fuck, you only own coz u stole it
ur government are nothing more than commone theifs
and my "british government
too
my bible tells me to love all as i love myself even those who want to kill me. Christians will never take a school hostage becuase of our religion. the muslum have already killed.
i dont see the muslum as killers
i see them as sad souls
its not the fuckin relgion that made them take skool hostage its the fact that the russian government fuckd them over as i explained, they only took a skool hostage coz itss the only way theyve got to be seen and heard
and the russian ppl agree
i mean the russian majority aree
*agree
ok. if a christian country was in the place of the muslums we wouldnt fight back. if we didnt then we are not christians. Jesus didnt fight back when they killed him. he died for you, me , everyone.
ok think about this, he is an ordinary person, how the fuck can he fight back against a big organisation such as the romans
the same thing as how the fuck can the chachnian extremists fight back against the russinas
so they use something extremem to prove a point
jesus's deah was used to prove a point
as was the death of all the people in the twin towers and those yesterday in the ruassina skool
(think carefully about it)
brb
i g2g
laterz man

I would also like to know if i'm the only person that thinks like this or if i'm in the minority, well flame or whatever just tell me what you think please.

I can't believe I just read that all.

I have to say although he was talking a load of crap, so were you (although it could have just been bad wording).

I'd like to know how he can say Christians don't fight back and then say that his country is christian. ....or something along those lines, I can't be bothered with looking back through it.

Yeh agreed, i mean my wording was extrememly bad because i'd drunk 6 pints of beer and two double vodka and cokes :lol: , but i hope my points came across reasonably ok and highlighted his crap. I'll edit it at a later date to say what i meant to say so that it's not as ridiculous on my behalf.

edit: Bringoutthegimp: Yes i suppose you could say i do have an extreme political view, that's what i meant by the topic but my extreme view is only expressing my opinion and the truth shame my wording was so bad tho :( .

Im not trying to be left wing i see both sides i just don't agree with him, i don't think that the americans can say the Israelis owned the land millions of years ago when they didn't, and then say it's ok for them to take more of the palistinians land and blow the shit out of them too. In the best situation i would have been compleely sober and would have been able to be more reserved about things, but due to alcohol consumption my replies were slightly barabaric.

Edit: Also i beleive his entire attitude is wrong, his attitude is that america is the biggest and best, this may be true in tha fact that it is one of the biggest countries but it's not one of the best countries. I have watched documentaries and read books and as far as i can fathom out the american view is that, "we are america why can't we do what we want?". Now many people think this whether it be politically or personally, now just beacause they are one of the most powerful countries in the world does not give them the right to not abide by civil laws. Gwantanamo bay is a perfect example they have denied any of those people held there the right to a free unbiased trial whether they are guilty of their "convicted" crimes or not. Also another thing i have seen is that they seem to beleive (not saying all do) that they own the rights to oil everywhere, their view seems to be we own why cant we use it all, well most of the oil they have is only theirs because it has been takin unlawfully. They as a nation have also failed to sign the Kyoto agreement this among other things allows them to send minors to the electric chair, and stops them from having to get rid of all their nuclear weapons. years ago Russia also offered to get rid of all their nuclear weapons along with america, but america failed to even acknowledge this in anyway.

Now im not anti-american in anyway at all, one of my best freinds used to be american and i do not wsh to piss americans on this board off. I also would like to state that i am as much pissed off with this country as i am with america we may as well be the 54th state with Blairs head so far up Bush(the puppet)'s ass hes beyond salvation.

Hopefully my points are better articulated now than they were in that convo i posted.

Ernest I agree with most if not all of what you said. I am an american and the US Government's arrogance is so appalding that I am ashamed to be an american. The US may have the stongest military, but a stong military does not a make a strong country. The US has a weak economy, and there really isn't such a thing as American culture.

Mark posted on Sep 5 2004 at 09:39 PM said:
54th state?
....There's only 50 states...what's the other three?
I was sure there was more than coz i thought we would be the 54th :unsure: , oh well 51st then.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of crap been spoken there, but he's right about Isreal, Palestinians deserve that land.

Ernest posted on Sep 6 2004 at 07:52 AM said:
Mark posted on Sep 5 2004 at 09:39 PM said:
54th state?
....There's only 50 states...what's the other three?
I was sure there was more than coz i thought we would be the 54th :unsure: , oh well 51st then.

Yea, 50 States and Washington D.C.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like the Samuel L Jackson film, 51st State, set in Liverpool.

Except it was called something different in America.

I didn't actually read the conversation, it reminded me of MSN, thats something I never want to think about, but I agree about the Palistine thing, but I don't agree with the way they go about their fighting, but then again, if you are treated so barbarically(sp) it will drive you to take drastic measures (take the recent Russian thing for example).

Fuck thats real weird, just re-read that convo i had again today and i said aload of shit on some of it, :lol: . Oh well, lol can't beleive the (im real poltical) bit, also i mentioned something about northern ireland i mean wtf, and the cocaine although i did say that wasnt true, im glad i atleast raised some decent points like the palistinians and Israelis, and as i said and someone else just did when people get treated badly the only way they can get any publicity in the modern world is to do something drastic, i.e the recent Russian tragedy etc.

Well i'll make sure im completely sober before i go postin stuff like that, worse thing is i didnt even read the dang thing before i posted it :blink: . Well i hope i didnt make too much of an ass of myself. :ph34r:

Back