All Refunds Not Sent Yet

oh Noes,
i've recieved the email last week and yet still no refund = (
is the reorder page open? and where is it?

should i wait for the refund before ordering again = (
my monies~~ = (

I'm going to wait until the order page opens up to worry about my refund regging, as I have a feeling it's my own bank's problem.

Stpk4 said:
oh Noes,
It can take a while to clear.

Nope, we'll get an email when it's ready to roll. You can reorder by bank transfer now though if you want.

my monies~~ = (

I would say Yes, unless you have tons of spare cash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I got my refund email after this thread started. About 14:00 on the 1st December UK time :(

Just ordered a Willcom Sharp D4 to play with and not I'm not sure if I should bother with the Pandora. No monies have cleared as yet so will wait for that before deciding.

Must admit I thought I got away with it! ho hum.

Is there any way to make sure everything is fine if we paid with credit card and didn't receive any e-mail? Can we contact someone from the Pandora team? If so, where can we get their e-mails?

GunPei2X said:
Stpk4 said:
oh Noes,
It can take a while to clear.

Nope, we'll get an email when it's ready to roll. You can reorder by bank transfer now though if you want.

my monies~~ = (

I would say Yes, unless you have tons of spare cash.

thanks gunpei
I shall hold onto said monies and wait for the refund to clear and reorder.
Bank transfer isnt an option because I dont have a UK bank account and the transfer fees would probably take me for a ride that I do not concent to = (

I got my re-order email a few days back.

I originally told them I was going to reorder by cc, but I've decided to ring my bank tommorrow and find out what the bank fees are for an international bank transfer. If it works out cheaper than the currency conversion fees I'll be hit on my cc, I may just do that instead when the refund comes through.

Hi,

My refund came in about 1.5 weeks ago, but I have yet not received an email.

Should I be worried that I may have "lost" my place in the preorder list?

The refund has also been supplied temptingly close to christmas present buying time too... :unsure:

I have a question to everybody here.
Did this re-order mail came from pandora.org or gp32x domain?
I'm wondering if the mail I got is really from the real Pandora Dev
team or not since it was from some gmail account...
I want to double check this since anybody can make an account there
and copy and paste the mail body they got from this forum.

maim said:
I have a question to everybody here.
Did this re-order mail came from pandora.org or gp32x domain?
I'm wondering if the mail I got is really from the real Pandora Dev
team or not since it was from some gmail account...
I want to double check this since anybody can make an account there
and copy and paste the mail body they got from this forum.
We have a couple different people working on the reorder emails, and they're using Gmail accounts. If your email came from openpandorasales or openpandoraorders, you're fine.

There will be those of us who do not get an email or refund when this is all done. (presumably meaning our order is safe) Will it be possible to send out confirmation email to everydoby again? Those who re-ordered and those who did not have to. This might eleminate any confusion as well as many emails trying to confirm order status...........I am sure that especially those people who did not receive and email or refund would appreciate a confirmation that they order is safe and sound :)

i haven't received an email one way or the other so i sent my own email yesterday asking about the status of my order. i got a response saying i should have got an email, and that my order has been refunded.

except that i do have any refund on my credit card, nor any transaction pending. i responded to that yesterday and still waiting to hear back.

i am trying to patient but wtf.

os10 said:
i haven't received an email one way or the other so i sent my own email yesterday asking about the status of my order. i got a response saying i should have got an email, and that my order has been refunded.

except that i do have any refund on my credit card, nor any transaction pending. i responded to that yesterday and still waiting to hear back.

i am trying to patient but wtf.
I don't think you should see a transaction pending. This is simply due to the former crappy bank taking their time getting our refunds to us. We're probably each sitting in a pile of people for the bank to refund that they haven't gotten to yet.

I got my email, and my refund - now I'm waiting for the CC re-order page. It's not a matter of trust - just common sense (I ordered two units). Hopefully It'll be up on the site soon and there won't be further bank hitches....

Chip said:
We have a couple different people working on the reorder emails, and they're using Gmail accounts. If your email came from openpandorasales or openpandoraorders, you're fine.
Thanks!!
I feel safe now.

Got the e-mail and refund recently. It sucks :(

10/02/2008
-$350.82 for the pandora
-$10.52 for the transfer fee

12/01/2008
+$303.13 for the refund.

So I'm out $58.21. Oh well, I'm still going to reorder.

It'd be nice if they could sell this on eBay so we (USA and some other areas) could get cashback on this. They could make a pre-order listing with a buy it now. Would save us 30% at the current rate.

Back