All Refunds Not Sent Yet

Pickle said:
...Craig mentioned a % additional charge, we need to know this also...
+1
Chip: Please clear, if "% additional charge" must be added to new card payment.

--
Defo: Please, resize picture in your signature. It is too big and breaking page layout.

Last edited by a moderator:
GUYS GUYS..and Ladies!!

Please a word of warning
Please CHECK your Spam folder.... I found my email in the spam folder of my AOL account.

If you DIDN'T get an email... check the SPAM....

You might have received it and never knew it.

just thought I'd mention that.

peca said:
Pickle said:
...Craig mentioned a % additional charge, we need to know this also...
+1
Chip: Please clear, if "% additional charge" must be added to new card payment.
Yes. We've lost a lot of money with this whole banking fiasco. While they're refunding your money, they are not refunding the processing fees that we've already paid. With everything else going on, we can not afford to cover the 1.5-2% fee like we did last time. It sucks, but it's only an extra $5 or so for each of you.

Got email last week to reorder. Refund hasn't come through, but will give it through the end of the coming week to show up. The holiday (here in the US) and the weekend probably slowed it down from going through. Then will probably do bank transfer to repay since it sounded like there may be a fee to reorder via card.

I just heard from Jacquelyn that there are still are some e-mails to go out. I for one will have to re-order and I live in Canada. Not everyone is in the clear yet so watch out for the final e-mails to go through this week.

David...

<SPECULATION>

If all we're waiting on to see finished Pandoras is the keypads being completed, I guess that means that the cases are finished? Can't wait!

</SPECULATION>

(Chip, feel free to shoot this one down if I'm wrong.)

That's right! The keyboard was going to be the last thing made, wasn't it?

(Great, now I'm overly excited. This is doubtless going to end in yet another miserable "hold your horses" situation.)

Vorporeal said:
If all we're waiting on to see finished Pandoras is the keypads being completed, I guess that means that the cases are finished? Can't wait!
Not the final final cases, but we are having a bunch of rapid prototype cases made up using the same design files as the final cases. They should look exactly like the final, production cases.

So, if I'm putting 2 and 2 together in the right order, they're done with designing, and have gotten the last part (keyboard hardware) moving through the factories. They'll use the rapid prototype cases to show what it will look like as a final version.

If it's not too much to ask, what's still needed for the final units to ship?

Grrrrr I got my refund. No refund email as of yet :/

How slow will the mail server be?

Are they keeping tally on re-order-ers and will they remind people that may forget / have lost the email / not received / etc ...

Being an early adopter is more painful than I expected :rolleyes:

javaJake said:
So, if I'm putting 2 and 2 together in the right order, they're done with designing, and have gotten the last part (keyboard hardware) moving through the factories. They'll use the rapid prototype cases to show what it will look like as a final version.

If it's not too much to ask, what's still needed for the final units to ship?
I'd say, they still have to lower the failrate of the board production process and redirect all parts in certain quantities to the final assembly factory. Asking them to assemble 5 Pandoras on Monday and 7 on Thursday would be a bit too inefficient and expensive, I suppose. Then they have to be tested and shipped.

Chip said:
Vorporeal said:
Not the final final cases, but we are having a bunch of rapid prototype cases made up using the same design files as the final cases. They should look exactly like the final, production cases.
Any idea when these#ll be ready for viewing?

If you don't know, that's fine - don't want to cause a fuss.

Anyone seem to get a refund today w/o receiving an email? Looks like I got a credit back but not notification from the vendor.

Back