Adic 2004

wow. good news

like their logo.

Now if only i could code...

Gamepark (10 GP32 BLU + the possibility to see your game edited into a boxed version)

Wow...this could be very interesting. We've always known that some homebrew games are better than anything that's been released commercialy for the GP32, so perhaps Gamepark are going to take a gamble and actually publish a homebrew game?

Yeah, publishing homebrew games world be a great start. Maybe soon we will be seeing something like 7 in 1 packs with Falldown, Tetris, Breakout, etc.

EDIT: You would have to rename most of the games though, to comply with copyright rules. ;)

You have till december, the 31th of 2004 to send a project

hmm. maybe enough time :) So if you get like a single level done, you can enter it and call it a demo? (obviously big daddy GamePark won't publish it like that)

It's seems like you can't send a game make with giga engine :(
This year, you will have to create anything you want as long as it's running on GP32 and run by itself (we do not accept pwads for Doom for example)

Mark posted on Oct 9 2004 at 11:26 AM said:
You could ask Pirotic to turn it into an .fxe, he just might if he has time.
But then Pirotic would be classed as the author as it would be the engine being judged and not the created game (and quite rightly so - coding is a complex and skilled art. Playing with a game creator isn't).

Last edited by a moderator:
a gp32 mug i think

theoretically i could make a moving dot program and enter it, winning a free mug

Deleted User posted on Oct 9 2004 at 09:55 PM said:
a gp32 mug i think

theoretically i could make a moving dot program and enter it, winning a free mug

I don't think its a Gp32 mug they will be giving out, its most likely something smaller.

Also they probably can reject programs that they feel are incomplete. ;)

"Gamepark (10 GP32 BLU + the possibility to see your game edited into a boxed version)"

I could see something like GpFinalWar go on a boxed version. ^_^

www.gp32z.com

Jr2swiss posted on Oct 10 2004 at 07:16 AM said:
Deleted User posted on Oct 9 2004 at 09:55 PM said:
a gp32 mug i think

I don't think its a Gp32 mug they will be giving out, its most likely something smaller.

Also they probably can reject programs that they feel are incomplete. ;)

"Gamepark (10 GP32 BLU + the possibility to see your game edited into a boxed version)"

I could see something like GpFinalWar go on a boxed version. ^_^

www.gp32z.com

Well, last year, all contestants received 70$ of goodies, even the guy who did a demo in 4 colors with a 4x4 sprite moving ;)

I really hope the coder release some NEW program utility and/or game (I prefere game :)), NOT only an evolution of an "old" program presented at an other compo .......

:(

Back