Adic 2004 Downloads

For pogy (sorry for the title it's not definitive :) ) , sorry for some of the levels which are impossible (I didn't have the time to test them all ^^') , but you can choose your level at the beginning :). And there are some surprises in the last 5 levels (i think), or from the 3rd in mode 2.

!!!!!BLU+ glitches in ADIC 2004!!!!!!

Tanda looks and plays like an awesome samurai game with the main character being a panda with a flaming sword, has sonic like graphics and everything....

BUT it has the blu+ glitch bar on the top obscuring 20% of the screen, really a shame, it looks so cool otherwise.

Sorry, I have a classic GP32, so we couldn't test our SDK on BLU+ :(
We will fix this bug as soon as possible, we only need to know how to make it :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ive said it once ill say it again(many a time) i love the gp32 and you guys,, over 25 games released for free at once, take that nintendo,,, hahaha,,, btw dont play Pogy's Adventure in Bobble World or you will not put it down,, i just spent 2hours on it and my batts died :huh: ohh well they charging now

Excellent entries here and such a large choice you guys are spoiling us. Here are a few of my favs so far:

Crocodingus is very good, the only thing I think it needs is to make the main character react or flash when hit by an enemy.
I'm enjoying it a lot, I think this one will be on my card for a while yet.

Lots of PacMan goodness with Multipac. I love that they let you decide which screen orientation you use. Seeing as it only uses the joystick I prefer it long ways. It has a nice looking menu aswell. I knew there were a lot of variations and clones out there but boy I didn't realise quite how many. I've spent a good part of the morning playing through a lot of them.

Nice update to GP File Manager although I must admit I hadn't used it until now. Looks like another keeper.

Delux Snake: Nice to see that the author reduced the game's size since the 16 day competition. I'm more likely to keep this one on my smc now. :)

Lily is another polished platformer. I've played it only briefly but enjoyed it a lot.

BOLCATAXiAN is also great as many have already mentioned. Definately give this one a try.

I have a few more games to try out, this should keep me busy for most of the weekend. ;)

It made me the same effect meandu229 although I am the coder :D. I played it wednesday all the afternoon :). I'm really happy to see at least a person who tried it :), and have you tried the 5 last levels ? There are some "special" bubbles ;)

I'm completely blown away (yet again) by what the GP32 homebrew community can produce. All of you who entered ADIC, thank you for your fine work!

I haven't tried even half of the entries yet, but here's a few that appealed to my personal tastes quite a lot:

Multipac: absolutely brilliant arcade emulator. I even think the 133Mhz version runs just fine. The interface is really nice, the pac theme is great. Would love to see a few more games added, for example Lizard Wizard, Shoot the Bull, Eggor, Eyes, 8 Ball Action, Ponpoko etc. All use the Pacman hardware so should be easy to add in.

Pogy's Adventure in Bobble World - I really like Puzzle Bobble and this is a top quality version of the game. I can't wait to see what the finished game looks and plays like, because it's already excellent IMO.

Bolcataxian - This vertical Gradius type SHMUP is getting a lot of recognition here, and rightfully so. It's quite good. I'd like to see further development, more levels, more enemies etc. But what's here is fantastic.

Piramid 2 - I really like this game. It's an arcade puzzle game, but it feels unique and different. The whole Egyptian theme is done extremely well, and the game is just very slick and well crafted.

Crocodingus - As soon as I saw Jycet in the credits I knew it would good. And it is, although I suck at it. ;) I also seemed to have trouble using items, but I'm probably doing something wrong.

Still have lots to try...

You have to buy the items with bananas, unless you have already done so, press "b" to use, select to switch, there is high jump, armor?, and ice gun. You buy the items by going to the door. JyCet is great. :)

I don't understand how to play commerce conflict, anyone can tell me?

btw, Bolcataxian rocks my socks! It is really addictive.

It made me the same effect meandu229 although I am the coder :D. I played it wednesday all the afternoon :). I'm really happy to see at least a person who tried it :), and have you tried the 5 last levels ? There are some "special" bubbles ;)

I've just been playing this game. It took me ages to get past level 12 for some reason, I managed it the end. I've been on a bit of a Bust-a-Move kick this week so this homebrew game comes just at the right time. :)

Can i download these games several? and where?
Because i don't want to download all.
70mb is realy large.

Or do you think that everythink which is in there
is worth playing???

I've just downloaded the pack, and I put on "Breedz" first; it is very promising.
I couldn't get that one to work. It kept freezing up at various points on start up. I eventually managed to get it to the options menu and put the speed down to 133 incase that was the problem but then it froze when I hit play. I really wanted to see what this one was like. :(

Me, too, need screenshots!

As I am only with isdn online, I not willing to load the all-in-one package, too big!

Is there no adic page with ss?

I've just downloaded the pack, and I put on "Breedz" first; it is very promising.
I couldn't get that one to work. It kept freezing up at various points on start up. I eventually managed to get it to the options menu and put the speed down to 133 incase that was the problem but then it froze when I hit play. I really wanted to see what this one was like. :(
I'm pretty sure the readme says that the clockspeed menu isn't functional yet, but I can't be bothered to check.

Back