A successor already? Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
354sor.jpg

I'm glad that this is a rare sight, and most posts are reasonable and polite. Oh, god, I love this community so so so much. 

PS: even non-practical or uninformed posts are good for the community when people stay level headed; which I'm not very good at. 

That's not dynamic. The way Tactus works is to set a configuration when the screen is built. Then you can get it to pop out when you want it to. It can not, however, dynamically change where those physical buttons are after the product is in the consumers' hands.

-God Ginrai
Meh...
Close_Enough.png

The horse is really dead now.  Heh, he gave in at around middle of the first page of this thread and no where to be seen since post #53.  Let him digest all of this and hopefully he understands why the physical keyboard and physical gaming controls are must-haves for Pandora and Pyra.

Last edited by a moderator:
So... My use of a DOS based multitasking system (Desqview)using Word Perfect, Lotus 123 and COMMO didn't qualify as a personal computer?

A nice thing about DOS, you knew exactly what software you were running.

Current OS trends are to remove or hide any remotely 'advanced' system options or capabilities so that the end user doesn't have the ability to find menus or options that could confuse them or change the device functionality.

To me, that is not a 'Personal Computer' but a 'Rented Restricted Function Device'.

Unless you've rooted your phone and can truly decide what is or is not installed on it, you don't 'own' it. You are merely paying someone else for the use of their hardware.

As far as I know, all Apple products come with software and restrictions that users are not 'allowed' to override.

On the Pandora - we can choose to run, or not, anything we like. There is no pre-installed bloatware. There are no mystery programs that can't be removed. It is device freedom.

Clearly holdoncaulfield, you should either buy a Pandora so you can get a clue, or simply go away. Either is fine. Hanging out and taunting the natives is just a waste of everyone's time. Go native or go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back